Will Jamaal Anderson contibute or just drink all the gatorade?

DBG

Which?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which?

• Yes, maybe a sack, maybe a tea-bag
    • No, he'll just hog the gatorade
    • He won't even play

JA98s preseason play has for the most part, shut up or even changed the minds of many of his critics. When prompted on a thread like this you'll hear some of the most loudest critics of the past crawl outfrom under rocks and take a jab or two, but for the most part, many realize Chuck Smith may have been right when he said durin g taining cap he expects JA9 to break out and that many pass rushers ake into their 3rd years to develop thier skills.

Chuck Smith said that JA98 was still loaded with potential Hamiltn was helping him develop so those claiming JA98 doesn't have the talent to succeed need to set the crack pipes down. Claiming you know more about what talent it takes to play DE in he NFL than Chuck Smith puts you in the class of delusional.

JA98s preseason play has for the most part, shut up or even changed the minds of many of his critics. When prompted on a thread like this you'll hear some of the most loudest critics of the past crawl outfrom under rocks and take a jab or two, but for the most part, many realize Chuck Smith may have been right when he said durin g taining cap he expects JA9 to break out and that many pass rushers ake into their 3rd years to develop thier skills.

Chuck Smith said that JA98 was still loaded with potential Hamiltn was helping him develop so those claiming JA98 doesn't have the talent to succeed need to set the crack pipes down. Claiming you know more about what talent it takes to play DE in he NFL than Chuck Smith puts you in the class of delusional.

incoming!

Come on Gazoo get real, Jamaal barely outplayed Davis and he was clearly outplayed by Biermann. A case can be made that Sidbury showed more promise that Jamaal as well. Let's just deal with reality.

On the other hand this last preseason game I was impressed with the ferocity and urgency that Jamaal played with, hopefully he will play like that against Miami. But I think if we look at the actual facts Biermann deserves a lot more credit for progressing in his game then Jamaal.

Come on Gazoo get real, Jamaal barely outplayed Davis and he was clearly outplayed by Biermann. A case can be made that Sidbury showed more promise that Jamaal as well. Let's just deal with reality.

On the other hand this last preseason game I was impressed with the ferocity and urgency that Jamaal played with, hopefully he will play like that against Miami. But I think if we look at the actual facts Biermann deserves a lot more credit for progressing in his game then Jamaal.

And therein lies my problem w/JA98. I hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see the progression.

And therein lies my problem w/JA98. I hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see the progression.

I hear you, I just want the best players on the field. Clearly his first year and arguably last year Jamaal did not win the starting job by his play on the field. The only reason he was starting was he was a top ten draft pick and had a lot of potential. This year obviously Coach Smith had had enough and publicly put up Jamaal's job up for grabs. There is no way you can say the the coaching staff and the management of the Falcons is happy with what he has done or not done in his tenure with the team.