Abe is playing and Peria is in for a big big day.

84White32Quizz

Theres 2 things we KNOW without a doubt this year.

1. Abe will get sacks.

2. He will get double teamed.

And when he does get doubled there will be a ripple effect across the line.

there are 5 OL vs 4 DL. Well if 2 OL double team Abe now it's 3 OL vs 3 DL. We now have a guy in Peria Jerry that can get after the QB and beat an OL 1 on 1 If Peria can rush the QB preety good this game at some point during the game the OL will have to double Peria not Abe, and we know where that leads. SACK.

And thats just basic 5 OL vs 4 DL. then you starting adding in linebacker blitzesand this pass rush can take off. I dont believe we showed a lot of our scheme during the preseason and Mr. Dimitrioff said we put our D in positions they will not be in during a game. We will see a very disruptive pass rush this year. Thats why we acquired to new CB's because we will be blitzing and we needed guys that play physical at the line of scrimmage.

And I dont ever get a sense of our coaches being overly worried about our D, in all honestly they never get too excited about this D. Because they have something coming for the league this year and the rookie Peria Jerry and his disruptive ways are leading the way

Theres 2 things we KNOW without a doubt this year.

1. Abe will get sacks.

2. He will get double teamed.

And when he does get doubled there will be a ripple effect across the line.

there are 5 OL vs 4 DL. Well if 2 OL double team Abe now it's 3 OL vs 3 DL. We now have a guy in Peria Jerry that can get after the QB and beat an OL 1 on 1 If Peria can rush the QB preety good this game at some point during the game the OL will have to double Peria not Abe, and we know where that leads. SACK.

And thats just basic 5 OL vs 4 DL. then you starting adding in linebacker blitzesand this pass rush can take off. I dont believe we showed a lot of our scheme during the preseason and Mr. Dimitrioff said we put our D in positions they will not be in during a game. We will see a very disruptive pass rush this year. Thats why we acquired to new CB's because we will be blitzing and we needed guys that play physical at the line of scrimmage.

And I dont ever get a sense of our coaches being overly worried about our D, in all honestly they never get too excited about this D. Because they have something coming for the league this year and the rookie Peria Jerry and his disruptive ways are leading the way

Dolphins ran a 2 TE set alot last year, changes the equation some.