I Hope We Wear These Alternate Unis This Year.

MattIceRyanMVP2

A video game for men with no life and no girlfriend. Couch potatoes.

Oh I see. I don't play video games so I guess that's why I asked what Madden was. I used to play Techmo Bowl back in the day when I was kid though. Before I learned about breasts.

And also, you have like 8,000 posts. Wouldn't that make YOU a couch potato?

Oh I see. I don't play video games so I guess that's why I asked what Madden was. I used to play Techmo Bowl back in the day when I was kid though. Before I learned about breasts.

And also, you have like 8,000 posts. Wouldn't that make YOU a couch potato?

So, you can't play Madden 45 minutes, then play with some tig ol bitties for 23 hours and 15 minutes?

A video game for men with no life and no girlfriend. Couch potatoes.

Says the guy posting on the Falcons message board on Friday night....

So, you can't play Madden 45 minutes, then play with some tig ol bitties for 23 hours and 15 minutes?

I suppose I could. I'm just an active guy. When I'm not working I try to hike/camp/fish/hunt with my girlfriend. She probably wouldn't like it if I sat around playing games. Too many of my friends have been dumped or divorced for being gamers.

I suppose I could. I'm just an active guy. When I'm not working I try to hike/camp/fish/hunt with my girlfriend. She probably wouldn't like it if I sat around playing games. Too many of my friends have been dumped or divorced for being gamers.

People assume when someone says they play Madden, that they play it 6 hours a day. Some people do, most people do not. And only play once or twice a week.