Something to consider

BirdFan33

The Dolphins were 25th against the pass last year,so if they wanna bring 8 in the box and force ryan to beat them...I really think its gonna be a long day for their secondary.We are in for a big treat guys.Not only do we win but we win big sunday.there is alot of worry on here but you are about to see an incredible display of offense by Ryan and Co.

The Dolphins were 25th against the pass last year,so if they wanna bring 8 in the box and force ryan to beat them...I really think its gonna be a long day for their secondary.We are in for a big treat guys.Not only do we win but we win big sunday.there is alot of worry on here but you are about to see an incredible display of offense by Ryan and Co.

Oh yes....... you are correct. I guarantee we will still be able to run on them too. Turner is just too punishing of a runner. Our key to winning this game will be time of possession.

Thier defense isn't going to have anything for us. They gave up 530 yards of offense an 48 points at home to the Cassel led Patriots, then a few weeks later gave up 492 yards and 38 points to the KC Cheifs!

They've got nothing for what they are going to see on Sunday.

Nice man well said.It got me even more fired up

Starting Safeties Last year Starting Safeties this Year

Yeremiah Bell(beast) Yeremiah Bell(Still beast)

Renaldo Hill(scrub) Gibril Wilson(beast on the wrong team before)

Starting CB's Last Year Starting CB's this year

Will Alen(beast) Will Allen(experienced veteran beast)

Andre Goodman(who?) Sean Smith(Mr. Lockdown)

You cant really give out numbers when half your secondary changes, AND you add JT into the passrushing situation.

And direct variation killed that stat since it seemed like we gave up 4000 yards in Week 2 against ARI

And BTW: At least at the beginning of the game, Allen will be on White, and Smith will be on Jenkins

The problem is, that Wilson is not a cover safety. He wants to play in the box. And he plays very well in the box. But this is not a cover safety. There are only very few good cover SS. Ed Reed is the prototyp cover safety.

So Allen has to cover White 1 and 1. And that will be a long long day for Allen. Roddy White is one of the best in getting seperation.

Because you cannot bump him on the LOS. He is too strong.