Who gets the *W*

The_Falcons_Chick

I see you've only got 7 posts, and I haven't seen you around, so I'll assume you're new.

Welcome to the boards. It's always nice when we can add more females to the board.

I hope you're prepared for the most immature, frustrating experience of your life. lol.

:lol: :lol: ........ and then some! Welcome Falcon Chick!

There's a thread predicting wins around the NFC South here http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3864014 started by poster Finally that will be a weekly thing. Feel free to add your predictions there.

I predict

Atlanta over Miami- We win a close one by 3.

Lions over Saints- Hey they gotta win one eventually, Sunday will be the perfect one.

Eagles over Panthers - Kitties take a "L" this week and travel to the GA Dome for another "L" next week.

Cowboys over Buccaneers - Buc fans in the stands and birds flying around Raymond James Stadium on Sunday between 1:00 -4:00 pm beware, Byron Leftwich is your starting QB.

I'm betting on the following

**ATLANTA** over Miami

NEW ORLEANS over Detroit

PHILA over Carolina

Now the Tampa|Dallas game...well that new stadium may be the 12th man needed to get Dallas the W on most games...too bad this one is in Tampa :-/

and just for kicks INDIANAPOLIS over Jacksonville because lets be honest...

I wouldn't be surprised if the NFC South sweeps. Yep even TB. Probably 3-1 though. Any of us could win. Or lose.

I see you've only got 7 posts, and I haven't seen you around, so I'll assume you're new.

Welcome to the boards. It's always nice when we can add more females to the board.

I hope you're prepared for the most immature, frustrating experience of your life. lol.

This thread is useless without pics.

Awesome.....And completely agree.

Man, I'm just in an agreeing kinda mood tonight.

I'm betting on the following

**ATLANTA** over Miami

NEW ORLEANS over Detroit

PHILA over Carolina

Now the Tampa|Dallas game...well that new stadium may be the 12th man needed to get Dallas the W on most games...too bad this one is in Tampa :-/

and just for kicks INDIANAPOLIS over Jacksonville because lets be honest...

Agreed...... although....... upset of the week. Detroit over New Orleans. 27-24. I know its a long shot, but I just have a hunch!

There's a thread predicting wins around the NFC South here http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3864014 started by poster Finally that will be a weekly thing. Feel free to add your predictions there.

I predict

Atlanta over Miami- We win a close one by 3.

Lions over Saints- Hey they gotta win one eventually, Sunday will be the perfect one.

Eagles over Panthers - Kitties take a "L" this week and travel to the GA Dome for another "L" next week.

Cowboys over Buccaneers - Buc fans in the stands and birds flying around Raymond James Stadium on Sunday between 1:00 -4:00 pm beware, Byron Leftwich is your starting QB.

I feel like you quoted my thoughts. If the weekend falls like that. I will be SO happy. I'm a huge Eagles fan for atleast the first two weeks of the season.

I am a new new! Old Falcons fan, but new to the boards. :-) I'm going to be planted like an old oak in front of the TV from saturday morning for NCAA until monday night after the Bills/Pats game :-)