A VERY SPECIAL Hick'ry Stick Award!

Supes™

TimHickry.jpg

A few months ago, karst41 (Charlie) and Tandy suggested to me that a Hick'ry Stick Award should go out to Gritblitzer for how he handles trolls and idiots in TATF. I wholeheartedly agreed and promised to have it done right before the season started. True to my word, here it is.

Folks, if you've been on these boards for any time at all, you've seen how Gritz handles trolls and idiots. There's no one better at making them scurry back under their rocks. If he didn't already have his screen name, a good one might be "Billy Goats Gruff" from the old kids story book I remember from my childhood.

The new season is upon us and soon the trolls will be pouring in. But fear not! My excellent friend and fellow artist Gritblitzer is now armed with not only his uncanny wit and biting sense of humor, but a big ol' ugly stick to boot!

You're the best Tim!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly humbled..... -_-

Thanks a lot guys.

It looks like from the minor infestation of Carp trolls we've had the last couple of days I'll be getting plenty of practice this fall....

Thanks a lot guys.

It looks like from the minor infestation of Carp trolls we've had the last couple of days I'll be getting plenty of practice this fall....

WTG Gritz!! And well deserved I might add! :D

Now I'm almost scared to ask for help w/my avvy... I mean... y'know... now that you're an AWARD WINNING artist and stuff... B)

Thanks a lot guys.

It's just not Falcons football time without Supes and his drawings, Tandy and her unyielding optimism, Emmitt and his proclamations, and GB with his biting wit and humor repelling the troll horde. What a great time to be a Falcons fan. Can't wait until Sunday!!

Great drawing Supes!!!

Not only is Gritz incredibly talented, but he is a real cutie!

Congrats Tim

Lynn

Gritz you're cute.

Lynn and Mother, you don't know how much I appreciate that, but I fear both of you fine ladies might need the following:

eyechart.jpg