Baldy picked against us

bossFALCON™

Only problem is the Dolphin offense isn't going to have a chance to tear our young defense up. Our offense is going to control the clock. I'm not worried about it this game. With noodle arm as your QB, we know he can't throw more than 15 yards in the air and that will help.

Pennington had a better YPA than Ryan last year.

So you lose again.. And there goes your stupid argument, out the window with the rest of your garbage.

I'm just being real here, our defense can't allow Miami to get into a groove...we have to limit their big plays while our secondary continues to improve. Our offense I'm not concerned about, they'll take care of business, but it'll be an uphill battle if we resort to going score-for-score with our opponents. Also, each of those clips they showed, Houston was the one catching most of heat...if you looked at the rest of the secondary, our LBs, Grimes, and Coleman played a sufficient zone. We need better help out of Houston and DeCoud...I also think the Fins will try us with a lot of screen passes come Sunday, which means we need consistent help from our safeties. If our safety play has stepped up since preseason then I can see us getting the win more than with the same play that we saw in the Chargers' game.

With all the talk about the wildcat, do you ever notice that they mostly show clips from the Patriots game? Its because that crap really never worked much after that. They won games because they had a crappy schedule and they squeeked out wins against bad teams. It will be crystal clear which team is better Sunday.

Pennington had a better YPA than Ryan last year.

So you lose again.. And there goes your stupid argument, out the window with the rest of your garbage.

And Ryan was a Rookie........... shall we dig into Pennington 9 year past......... Sh*t...... He should be good by now!