RapidReports: Friday, September 11, 2009

atljbo

RapidReports

Friday, September 11, 2009

3:26:04 pm It remains to be seen how much new Falcons CB Brian Williams plays Sunday against Miami, but defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder said he will likely see some playing time. "He'll have some impact," VanGorder said. "How nuch is still yet to be determined."

3:24:07 pm Falcons defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder said the coaching staff has created some competitive situations between DEs Jamaal Anderson and Chauncey Davis. The two are expected to battle all season for a starting position.

3:21:53 pm Falcons keys on offense for Sunday's game against Miami: 1) ball security; 2) production; 3) recognize situations, 4) patience; 5) clock management.

3:19:49 pm Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey gave high praise to the offensive line's preseason production, adding it had nothing to do with the coaching staff. "We're not preaching anything different than any other organizations we've been in," Mularkey said. "They've bought in and I think they're enjoying their job."

3:19:10 pm Falcons CB Chris Houston acknowledged every game this season is important, but that the opener with Miami does a lot in terms of setting the season's tempo. "This game is very important because it sets the tone for the rest of the season," Houston said.

3:18:36 pm Falcons CB Chris Houston stayed on the field after practice to put in some extra practice, something he said he's been doing since the beginning of training camp. "I'm working on the little things I need to work on," Houston said. "It's not just because of the (Miami game), it's because I'm trying to be a better player."

3:18:06 pm Falcons CB Tye Hill said he feels he's where he needs to be when it comes to learning the Falcons' defense. "I've been meeting with the coaches in meetings and reading the playbook," Hill said. "Now I'm just waiting, patiently waiting. Patience is a virtue."

3:17:39 pm Falcons CB Tye Hill on the difference in schemes between Atlanta and his former team, St. Louis: "Where I came from I did mostly press. Here there's a lot of different terminology. It takes time. And when it comes to this scheme I don't think it will take that long because I've been in similar systems before."

3:16:59 pm Falcons coach Mike Smith said S William Moore (hamstring) is the only player that probably won't play on Sunday.

3:15:44 pm Falcons RB Jerious Norwood suffered a knee injury in Atlanta's preseason game against San Diego and missed some time. But coach Mike Smith said Norwood is fine and hasn't missed much time since returning to practice. "Last week it was really more precautionary," Smith said regarding holding Norwood out.

3:14:58 pm During the preseason, the Falcons secondary emerged as the biggest question mark on this team. "I'm confident and I know the coaches are confident where we're at," coach Mike Smith said. "And we'll get an opportunity Sunday to go out there and perform."

The Dolphins have the best run-blocking left tackle in the NFL, and we will run right at Abraham with his ailing bad knee, and a player who sucks against the run to begin with... Abe won't finish the game.

Then Pennington, who has the best play action in the NFL, will suck up your dumb and crappy secondary players for long gains. Your defense is atrocious.. High school teams can beat those crappy players you have back there.

The tweety birds are toast.

Turkeys are birds too.. You will be fried burnt turkeys on Sunday.

The Dolphins have the best run-blocking left tackle in the NFL, and we will run right at Abraham with his bad knee, and a player who sucks against the run to begin with... Abe won't finish the game.

Then Pennington, who has the best play action in the NFL, will suck up your dumb and crappy secondary players for long gains. Your defense is atrocious.. High school teams can beat those crappy players you have back there.

The tweety birds are toast. Chickens are birds too.. You will be friend burnt chicken Sunday.

Pathetic as ever. Sad when you have to resort to this. Either you are 1. desperate 2. not too fast on your feet or 3. just really young either mentally or in age.

Pennington - best play action in the NFL - oh wow - NFL, forgive him - he knows not what a football is.

You have the best run blocking left tackle in the NFL - yet 10 teams rushed for more yards than the Dolphins last year - including - ready for this - the OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!! Too bad the rest of the line sucks so much, I guess.

The Dolphins have the best run-blocking left tackle in the NFL, and we will run right at Abraham with his ailing bad knee, and a player who sucks against the run to begin with... Abe won't finish the game.

Yea ,BUTT ,it ain't Thanksgiving , BUTT, it is Dolphin Season , Mahi Mahi , Any one.

How unoriginal!

Are you cutting and pasting your responses now?..... :lol: :lol:

I guess if you can't come up with an original thought, reheat the crap you've already been spewing.

You suck at this kid....... :lol: :lol:

Whatever queer.

RapidReports

Friday, September 11, 2009

3:18:36 pm Falcons CB Chris Houston stayed on the field after practice to put in some extra practice, something he said he's been doing since the beginning of training camp. "I'm working on the little things I need to work on," Houston said. "It's not just because of the (Miami game), it's because I'm trying to be a better player."

NICE HOPE IT PAYS OFF!

chad.jpg

CHILD ...PLEASE

It's cute how you come up with these little game time scenarios in your head.

Why watch the game? You seem to have it all figured out.

And Dolphins are related to....

img_6.jpg

Woops, Wrong pic....here

longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

What's your point???