The Next NFL Team to Move?

Falcon Freddie

While drumming their fingers waiting for the NFL regular season to start in earnest, some writers speculate on which NFL team may be the next to dump their present city and move (probably to LA.)

An obvious pick, and the one I would bet on, would be the Jacksonville Jaguars. Let's face it: Jacksonville doesn't have any business having an NFL team to begin with. The season ticket base has sunk to a reported 25,000 tickets, and, also reportedly, the team's managers aren't even going to bother to ask for black-out extensions. Obviously, the J'vill Jags are soon to become history.

Others mentioned were the Oakland Raiders, the Bufallo Bills, and the Arizona Cardinals. Wouldn't bet against any of them.

While drumming their fingers waiting for the NFL regular season to start in earnest, some writer speculate on which NFL team may be the next to dump their present city and move (probably to LA.)

An obvious pick, and the one I would bet on, would be the Jacksonville Jaguars. Let's face it: Jacksonville doesn't have any business having an NFL team to begin with. The season ticket base has sunk to a reported 25,000 tickets, and, also reportedly, the team's managers aren't even going to bother to ask for black-out extensions. Obviously, the J'vill Jags are soon to become history.

Others mentioned were the Oakland Raiders, the Bufallo Bills, and the Arizona Cardinals. Wouldn't bet against any of them.

WELL, I GUESS IT'S THE LOS ANGLES JAGUARS THEN. WHAT THE HECK IS ARIZONA DOING? THEY JUST GOT A NEW

STADIUM? THEY'RE THE SAME TEAM THAT SNEAKED OUT OF St.LOUIS. AL DAVIS AND OAKLAND ARE UNPREDICTABLE.

I JUST DON'T SEE THE BILLS GOING ANY WHERE. ....... But you never know. :huh:

I was a Season Ticket Holder when Rankin Smith threatened to move the Falcons to Jacksonville if he didn't get a new dome stadium.

They charged us full season renewal WITH INCREASE after going 4-12, then played a preseason game in Jacksonville to feel out the locals interest. Paid for a home preseason game that wasn't played.

If that didn't break me, nothing will.

You never know, just before Katrina all the experts had the Saints moving to L.A.

I hate seeing teams move around but I agree with Jacksonville being the probable team 2 move.

I think the Saints will eventually end up in San Antonio. Their owner already has ties there, and they even hosted the Saints after the Katrina incident.

If the Bills move it would probably be to Toronto, I

I agree with the Bills forgot that one.

Toronto Bills and London Jaguars

The NFL is taking international seriously

Nobody wants it in the U.S. but it will happen, it's all about the money. All L.A. has is a large TV market. They can't support a team. People in London and Toronto would shat themselves to be able to support a team.

1189.jpg