Juwuan James decommits from alabama..

SacFalcFan

Jones has been expected to decommit for awhile. Blake Sims is visiting Knoxville per plans he has had since before he ever committed to Alabama -- his Dad said in an interview today he is still solid to Alabama. Phillip Sims also appears to be solid to Alabama -- in fact, his parents are planning to move to Tuscaloosa after this upcoming semester concludes (Phillip is expected to be a December graduate).

Jones has been expected to decommit for awhile. Blake Sims is visiting Knoxville per plans he has had since before he ever committed to Alabama -- his Dad said in an interview today he is still solid to Alabama. Phillip Sims also appears to be solid to Alabama -- in fact, his parents are planning to move to Tuscaloosa after this upcoming semester concludes (Phillip is expected to be a December graduate).

Regarding James the rumor of him decommitted kept being shot down by bama fans. In fact just last week after a prattville game it was reaffirmed he was 100% Bama. Many flaming wars on the national boards from bama fans happened when other fans brought up this rumor. The information of him being 100% bama and not wavering they said came from BOL among other sources. I know on our board from a very good source who talked to juwuan james and his family said he was not going to stay at bama committed for 3 weeks ago, but that was all we had to go on with being told by bama fans there was no chance he wasn't 100% bama.

Regarding Blake Sims he has not been 100% Bama and this comes from many sources who have talked to him and his dad. Regarding phillip sims he is all bama, but i don't agree that blake is.

Regarding James the rumor of him decommitted kept being shot down by bama fans. In fact just last week after a prattville game it was reaffirmed he was 100% Bama. Many flaming wars on the national boards from bama fans happened when other fans brought up this rumor. The information of him being 100% bama and not wavering they said came from BOL among other sources. I know on our board from a very good source who talked to juwuan james and his family said he was not going to stay at bama committed for 3 weeks ago, but that was all we had to go on with being told by bama fans there was no chance he wasn't 100% bama.

Regarding Blake Sims he has not been 100% Bama and this comes from many sources who have talked to him and his dad. Regarding phillip sims he is all bama, but i don't agree that blake is.

I had heard from some good sources within the program that we expressed to a couple of o-line recruits that Jones was off the table -- guys like James Stone and others. This was a few weeks ago -- I am a member of BOL but avoid the national boards at all costs.

I think Blake is solid based on comments I have heard -- but of course it is always hard to tell with 17-18 year old kids. I know the same people that told me Jones was not going to be an option told me that Sims was still on board. Again, this was several weeks ago.

I had heard from some good sources within the program that we expressed to a couple of o-line recruits that Jones was off the table -- guys like James Stone and others. This was a few weeks ago -- I am a member of BOL but avoid the national boards at all costs.

I think Blake is solid based on comments I have heard -- but of course it is always hard to tell with 17-18 year old kids. I know the same people that told me Jones was not going to be an option told me that Sims was still on board. Again, this was several weeks ago.

Where do you guys stand with james stone btw? I haven't heard jack about his recruitment other than ut fans feel great about him, but that means nothing since ut fans say that about every recruit on the national boards or volquest. Heck they even said they feel great about hunter long and there is no way in heck will hunter be a vol.. no chance. Regarding blake i know that he has wanted uga to show him love and has tried to get them to, but they haven't. As you said it's hard to tell.. One week they are 100% to this team and the following week they are committed elsewhere.

Where do you guys stand with james stone btw? I haven't heard jack about his recruitment other than ut fans feel great about him, but that means nothing since ut fans say that about every recruit on the national boards or volquest. Heck they even said they feel great about hunter long and there is no way in heck will hunter be a vol.. no chance. Regarding blake i know that he has wanted uga to show him love and has tried to get them to, but they haven't. As you said it's hard to tell.. One week they are 100% to this team and the following week they are committed elsewhere.

For Stone, I think it comes down to Alabama and Tennessee with maybe Notre Dame making a push with a strong season. I know that Stone is planning to go to at least two Alabama games this season and he has been to a couple previously.

Brandon Oliver(Volnation writer) was all over this

Yeah did Brandon tell you that James will be a dawg by chance? If so then he would have been all over it. This comes from someone who knows the family very well and talks to them often. He called the decomittment perfectly. :P That same person said over a month ago that juwuan would decommit at the latest week 4 of the high school season.. the TS injury btw is part of it.. Looks like TS will give up football.

For Stone, I think it comes down to Alabama and Tennessee with maybe Notre Dame making a push with a strong season. I know that Stone is planning to go to at least two Alabama games this season and he has been to a couple previously.

it's going to be a battle for James Stone.. With the other James no longer committed that will open up another spot for the oline for bama..

• 2 weeks later...