No Huddle Offense

LVfalconfan

How well do you think it will work? Matt is very smart and I dont think he will have trouble with it, but it wasnt flawless in pre season.

preseason are not meant to be flawless.....

It's an offcial training camp with your opponents....where you NEVER disclose your trump card but, instead give them a bait ( 2nd or 3rd string players to see how they reach or how former can compete)

Let's start our assessement after first 5 games of regular season....

The no-huddle is great for change of pace or if we need to score quickly - however, if we get out in front quickly - expect to see a lot of pounding and certainly the huddle - we'll be trying to keep their offense and our defense off the field.

When we use it - expect great results - Ryan is fantastic at the no-huddle - especially in the dome.

The no-huddle is great for change of pace or if we need to score quickly - however, if we get out in front quickly - expect to see a lot of pounding and certainly the huddle - we'll be trying to keep their offense and our defense off the field.

When we use it - expect great results - Ryan is fantastic at the no-huddle - especially in the dome.

I agree, I think if we can score our first drive which we did a lot last season, Miami will really have a hard time. If we can get any lead by half time Miami does not have the offense to come back.