Is anyone else feeling the same way?

FalconPio

Yes i say **** the dolphins. i will say that to all other 31 teams. im a big fan no doubt. but for some reason, i am exicited but yet very HUMBLE about this first game. my head is not blown up and im not cocky for the opener.

this first game could really be make or break for our season IMO.

this will be a good game.

get where im coming from guys?

Yes i say **** the dolphins. i will say that to all other 31 teams. im a big fan no doubt. but for some reason, i am exicited but yet very HUMBLE about this first game. my head is not blown up and im not cocky for the opener.

GOTCHA! :D

Not sure where you are coming from. You curse them first then are humble? I love it though!

Remember this - this game is one game in 16. It will not make or break our season. I think we all get nervous before every game. I remember last year before every game everybody was in here scared to death and then when we won - in disbelief.

Not this year - I'm going in believing in this team. If they win - I'll celebrate - if they lose - I'll look forward to next week. Not like the old days when I was always looking forward to next year.

3 day rule!

Not sure where you are coming from. You curse them first then are humble? I love it though!

Remember this - this game is one game in 16. It will not make or break our season. I think we all get nervous before every game. I remember last year before every game everybody was in here scared to death and then when we won - in disbelief.

Not this year - I'm going in believing in this team. If they win - I'll celebrate - if they lose - I'll look forward to next week. Not like the old days when I was always looking forward to next year.

3 day rule!

Ah yes! The three day rule can be a good one for us as well as the team.

If we were not playing at home, I would be concerned about this game. Since we are at home, I believe we win for sure.

Don't get where you are coming from at all there but the rest i agree with.

Don't get where you are coming from at all there but the rest i agree with.

what im saying gld is that our schedule doesn't get any easier and its almost imperative we get off to a good start.

thats like a runner getting a bad first push off.......... he would have to work harder to catch back up B)

3 day rule!

for some reason, you always make me happy :)