My HONEST prediction for Sunday

Doc Holiday

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a hard fought game but I honestly see the Dolphins winning this game in the end. The bright thing about it is that it will not be a Div. game. but this first 4 weeks is going to be nothing but repeat heartbreakers.

Well thanks for that, we'll put your meaningless prediction with the rest of them.

It will be a hard fought game but I honestly see the Dolphins winning this game in the end. The bright thing about it is that it will not be a Div. game. but this first 4 weeks is going to be nothing but repeat heartbreakers.

So now I don't have to watch the game anymore since this idiot with Vick in his signature said we're going to lose. Let me guess, you already think we're going to lose to Philly too huh? You're a joke. Vick's not allowed to have dogs anymore but I'm sure he'll take you as a pet since you're already licking his balls.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

So now I don't have to watch the game anymore since this idiot with Vick in his signature said we're going to lose. Let me guess, you already think we're going to lose to Philly too huh? You're a joke.

The only way vick is a factor is if he gets over his fear of getting hit. What was he doing on that one play where he kept running the wrong way? Looking for the exit?

So now I don't have to watch the game anymore since this idiot with Vick in his signature said we're going to lose. Let me guess, you already think we're going to lose to Philly too huh? You're a joke. Vick's not allowed to have dogs anymore but I'm sure he'll take you as a pet since you're already licking his balls.

I CAN TELL YOU YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO USE THAT ONE....you went completely left..the poster said nothing negative about you what so ever......you sir are an IDIOT...

No such thing as an Honest prediction. Contradiction in terms. You can say - I honestly don't feel we will win or I predict we will lose. No truth in a guess and no way to judge the accuracy of your guess until after the game is complete. By then, your guess doesn't mean much anyway as we have facts instead.

But, thanks for sharing your opinion.

No such thing as an Honest prediction. Contradiction in terms. You can say - I honestly don't feel we will win or I predict we will lose. No truth in a guess and no way to judge the accuracy of your guess until after the game is complete. By then, your guess doesn't mean much anyway as we have facts instead.

Why'd you have to go and get all smart on us? (quoting my favorite movie "Donnie Darko")

I know you are entitled to your opinion just as well as anyone else. But for future reference please keep this stuff to yourself . We are all hype about beating up on the Fins, we don't need any doubters. I am sure the Fins board would love to hear your predictions.

I CAN TELL YOU YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO USE THAT ONE....you went completely left..the poster said nothing negative about you what so ever......you sir are an IDIOT...

You are just defending this obvious Vick troll...

I have no problem if people want to still support Vick and from what I recall you are actually a Falcons fan but the OP is not.

For the record I actually found what he said funny...

To the op, for at least the 2nd time... go to the Eagles MB. You are not a Falcon fan so other than posting stupid ish about Vick so you can rile people up you have no place here. There are only a few others like you that haven't left yet. Get over it, Vick is and will never be a Falcon again and MOST of us do not care anymore.

But if you lied about your prediction wouldn't it be a dishonest prediction?

This is off the hook funny. Props

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

But if you lied about your prediction wouldn't it be a dishonest prediction?

No - the teller can be a liar, but the prediction is still just a guess, with no fact in basis. Honesty is truth, ergo, nonfactual statements can not be honest. He may be an honest guesser - but that does not make the prediction honest.