Our Answer For Sunday!

BALL CONTROL!! As long as our Offense is on the field and we run run run the clock We will win !!!!

I believe that if we can control the clock and our running game is OUR RUNNING GAME! We will win!!

The less Miami's Offense is on the field the better!!

I see us winning alot of games this year by crazy numbers -- for example: Like 42-30 games we wiill

be able to score its just can our defense step up!!

BALL CONTROL!! As long as our Offense is on the field and we run run run the clock We will win !!!!

I believe that if we can control the clock and our running game is OUR RUNNING GAME! We will win!!

The less Miami's Offense is on the field the better!!

I see us winning alot of games this year by crazy numbers -- for example: Like 42-30 games we wiill

be able to score its just can our defense step up!!

I see that you enjoy exclamation points and caps lock.

I agree, Miami doesnt have enough fire power to keep up with our offense, and actually Miami is the team that need to control the ball to keep our offense off the field,

Well Jaymadd, that is one point you and I are in complete agreement on. Miami is th team that wants to limit possessions in this game, not the Falcons.

1. I want to see us score first, or at least be ahead by the first quarter's end.

Keep the defense rested, and keep them playing discipline football instead of needing to make plays.

2. Stop the run and the screen and the wildcat.

Make them test our secondary, and let them know they have to play slow football.

3. Don't bite on wildcat or play-action.

4. Pressure the QB.

Dude is super-accurate, we need to get a mistake out of him, and make a 3rd down sack or two.

5. Hold on to the ball as long as possible on our offensive drives, then come away with consistent scores.

Again, keep the defense rested and let them play from ahead, but also put pressure on the Dolphins to come through on their drives.

6. (EDIT) We need to keep our special teams' performance from last year. No mistakes. If we muff a punt or allow some big returns, we could be in trouble.

If we can manage at least two of these, and do decently on another one or two, we'll leave with a win.