Those going to the game Sunday. WE NEED TO BE LOUD!

ltstorm2

I havn't been a season ticket holder since Atlanta was awarded the Falcons, but I have been a season ticket holder for a very long time. We over the last well..... forever seem to not make a lot of noise on a consistant basis. We really need to take advantage of the affect we can have on the other team. WE NEED TO BE LOUD!!!!!!

Anyone else notice being the only one making noise in their section from time to time?

I am always loud in 348 and quite a few times over the years 'm the only one making noise every defensive down. <_< My son (5) who is always in full face paint red mohawk stood on his seat a couple of times last year and got the section going.

Nothing will help you against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

You can scream all you want.. Pray to God all you want.....

But all you will be left with is a sore throat needing lubrication and asking God "why" with a faint whimper.

Then you can remove the tweety bird feathers from your butt after your tail has been kicked up in there so hard.

But all you will be left with is a sore throat needing lubrication and asking God "why" with a faint whimper.

Then you can remove the tweety bird feathers from your butt after your tail has been kicked up in there so hard.

lol as you hide behind your ethernet cord security blanket, tough talker.

It would be nice to hear some LOUDNESS on D

SILENCE on O, would be nice to have the dome like a library so Matty can do his thing.

You guys are going to wish yall had lube after this game.