i pray

ATX512

Weird, i've had Directv two different times, in two different locations and the only time my satellite went out is if there was a very very heavy rainstorm overhead. I can count on one hand the times it has gone out from the weather, from non payment though that's another story. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Weird, i've had Directv two different times, in two different locations and the only time my satellite went out is if there was a very very heavy rainstorm overhead. I can count on one hand the times it has gone out from the weather, from non payment though that's another story. :lol:

Same for me. It has to be high winds and lots of rain. Luckily it has never happened during a game I was watching.

I just can't justify going back to Comcast. To expensive and the customer service is horrble.

:lol: Cool, I was about to ask does that problem exist with Direct TV cause I was thinking when i can afford to I'm rolling with them so I can get that NFL ticket package. I was over a friend's house that has it and was like a virgin making his 1st visit to a stripclub looking like... :o this is unbelievabbbbble!

Same here... I've had directv for over 2 years and had about a 2 hour period outta that two years that I wasn't able to watch TV.

When I had Dish it worked fine for awhile then once it started messing up for a reason no one could explain, I had nothing but issues until I gave up and went with cable. A year later they called me and asked why I gave up on them and when I explain that they wouldn't help me with the issues they acted like all the time I spent with them on the phone never happened. They told me it would cost me to have someone to come out at the time of the issues and then a year later said they would have sent someone for free. Not sure who runs that place but to say that they aren't worth the money would be an understatement.