What I expect to see on Sunday

Rev_Hal

From the defense - lots of zone coverage. Falcons will focus on the run, and hopefully not bite on play action. I don't think the Miame passing game can beat us, so we will do well if we stop the run.

I expect the Falcons to have a very balanced attack. I would not surprised to see us coming out throwing the ball, and then have Turner pound the ball between the tackles. Gonzo is going to be a huge factor for this team, and look for his first game as a Falcon to be big.

Falcons 24, Miame 17

I hope we get good pressure on Pennington because for what he lacks in arm strength he makes up for in accuracy. If we let him complete more than 60% of his passes we will be in big trouble.

He will dink and dunk all the way down the field.. The WR's will rack up YAC while eating up the clock.

Absolutely

While I worry about their big offensive line, a big part of this game depends on which defensive front seven gets worn out first. Hopefully, Smith's emphasis on a d-line rotation pays off here. On the flip side, I'd expect Matt to run the hurry-up offense early and often, in order to fatigue Miami's front 3.

Many have complained about Jamaal Anderson's lack of pass rush production, but his strength against the run may prove to be a welcome asset in this game. If we stop Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, we will win.

While I worry about their big offensive line, a big part of this game depends on which defensive front seven gets worn out first. Hopefully, Smith's emphasis on a d-line rotation pays off here. On the flip side, I'd expect Matt to run the hurry-up offense early and often, in order to fatigue Miami's front 3.

Many have complained about Jamaal Anderson's lack of pass rush production, but his strength against the run may prove to be a welcome asset in this game. If we stop Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, we will win.

They do have a big offensive line and some have considered our front 4 "small" so rotation will play a big part .

They do have a big offensive line and some have considered our front 4 "small" so rotation will play a big part .

i agree 100% that rotation will play a big part. good thing we have a very solid rotation to turn to. like the game on last night, you could see the titans just out there exhausted when the steelers were driving late in the game. a good rotation with your d line is a huge help.

I am not overly worried about the passing attack of Miami either UNLESS we get no pass rush. I don't see that happening. I think our Dline is much better than last year just from the standpoint of experience and I don't mean from just Abe either. I would expect to see Pennington on the ground no less than 3 times, but the Dolphins do have a good Oline. Parcell's likes hugh lines. He is probably stuck in the 80's a little to much for his own good and underestimates speed, but if we cannot get around their linemen we will not go over them. I really think we can contain their rushing attack. Williams, while a competant back, has never lived up to the hype. He is not as good as Dolphins fans like to think. As for the wildcat, well they might get one nice play out of it, but that's all. By the end of the game we will be walking our SS up to the line and turn Miami into a one dimensional team. They will only throw because they are behind and playing catch-up.

The front seven of the Dolphins is good, but not great. We will have to watch the rush off the edge, but our tackles are a couple of the best in the business. We might see a little more of Ovie to help with the outside blitz than we normally would but I don't see Ryan getting sacked more than once. He will probably get pressured a few times, but guess what the doctor ordered for pressure. yeah, more cowbell.... I mean Gonzo. Cant wait to see Ryan hit Gonzo on a hot hook route and watch him run over the secondary. yeah, after a couple of failed blitzes and 20 yard pick ups the Dolphins will calm down. Then we run and run and run. When they start walking a safety up watch the Ryan to White express start and then when the Dolpins role the safety to double White watch the Ryan to everybody else show to start. Oh yeah, did I mention the pounding their defense is going to take from our running game.

Don't see Miami scoring more than one TD. A lot of stalled drives for them..

Atlanta - 34

Miami - 9

Miami likes to spread the ball. Which is my biggest fear especially if Pennington has a good amount of time in the pocket. I think they'll come out passing...everyone knows the weak spot is our corners. I expect to see alot of screen passes to Ronnie Brown.

That's my biggest fear too, it's the main reason why I don't have a good feeling about this game. It's not the offense that I'm worried about but our unproven defense. Pennington will have a career day against us if we don't get decent pressure against him.

Hopefully we'll come out with the W. Goooo Falcons!

That's my biggest fear too, it's the main reason why I don't have a good feeling about this game. It's not the offense that I'm worried about but our unproven defense. Pennington will have a career day against us if we don't get decent pressure against him.

Hopefully we'll come out with the W. Goooo Falcons!

i can count the times you DID have a good feeling about a game on one hand