Yes Sir, I just got some great News

Jaymadd

I was trying to find a way i could learn about the up and coming draft prospects for 2010 without having to watch all the live games or purchase a TV package. I was excited to find out about ESPN 360 where you can watch the replays of alot of the College games and you can watch them live too. Now i will be compete with the likes of Mr. Offseason, The Dirty Bird when it comes to draft prospects and maybe not end up losing any more Sig Bets. :lol: . Just thought that i would let yall know.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd :D

dang... i thought i knew about draft prospects too ... I wasn't on your "know draft prospects list"..lol

Yeah dog you on the list too, at work cant type real long messages, but i just wanted to let everyone know to be on the lookout for Jaymadd next offseason, my mock drafts are going to be on point this next year. :D

Yeah dog you on the list too, at work cant type real long messages, but i just wanted to let everyone know to be on the lookout for Jaymadd next offseason, my mock drafts are going to be on point this next year. :D

lol... Dont worry... Michael Johnson will make you look good this year....... TRUST ME

lol... Dont worry... Michael Johnson will make you look good this year....... TRUST ME

Oh yeah i have been watching the Bengals preseason and he is pushing for that starting RDE position and was getting good pressure just needs to work on finishing but he looked like a steal in the 3rd.