New concern for this weekends game

rvrndzombii

Were having a "SOUTH BEACH DIET" menu:

- Assortment of deli meat (Turkey, Ham, Hot Roast Beef)

- Grilled meat (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brauts)

- Assortment of breads ( Crossiants, Sub Rolls, Wheat Bread, pita bread)

- Toppings (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Pickles, american and swiss cheese)

- Dressings (Mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar, oregano, ranch)

- Side items (chips, slaw, dip, chicken cups)

- Desserts (tequia cake)

- Assortment of beverages (water, soda, juice)

- Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, liquor, margaritas)

With this being the 1st game, you don't want to spend the entire day behind the grill cooking and sandwiches will allow everyone to enjoy the day without being stuffed...

i am having some wings overnighted from La Nova's in Buffalo (best winfs on the planet). They should be here tomorrow and i will just reheat them on sunday. They actually taste great. its like they are marinated longer. I am also going to throw some burgers and sausages on the grill. I might make a catalina pasta salad as a side dish.

i am having some wings overnighted from La Nova's in Buffalo (best winfs on the planet). They should be here tomorrow and i will just reheat them on sunday. They actually taste great. its like they are marinated longer. I am also going to throw some burgers and sausages on the grill. I might make a catalina pasta salad as a side dish.

Sounds good... What is the Catalina Pasta... sounds like Catalina dressing with pasta? Whats the recipie...

Were having a "SOUTH BEACH DIET" menu:

- Assortment of deli meat (Turkey, Ham, Hot Roast Beef)

- Grilled meat (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brauts)

- Assortment of breads ( Crossiants, Sub Rolls, Wheat Bread, pita bread)

- Toppings (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Pickles, american and swiss cheese)

- Dressings (Mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar, oregano, ranch)

- Side items (chips, slaw, dip, chicken cups)

- Desserts (tequia cake)

- Assortment of beverages (water, soda, juice)

- Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, liquor, margaritas)

With this being the 1st game, you don't want to spend the entire day behind the grill cooking and sandwiches will allow everyone to enjoy the day without being stuffed...

Quite a feast there. What is a chicken cup?

It's chicken salad made from scratch with Ranch dressing.... crisp wonton wrappers in a muffin pan for 3-4 min @ 400 degrees... remove and place a spoon full of chicken salad inside topped with shredded cheese...

YOu are serious about this Tailgating huh :P :lol::lol:

Sounds good, please post the chicken salad recepie. I dont need how to cook so i need every detail.

YOu are serious about this Tailgating huh :P :lol::lol:

Sounds good, please post the chicken salad recepie. I dont need how to cook so i need every detail.

Oh yes we take this serious, we don't spend any money once we get inside the dome... And I love to cook... No need to spend $7 for a beer in the dome.. We take this on the road as well...

- 3 Large Boneless / Skinless Chicken breast

- 1 64oz. Ranch Dressing (use your favorite brand / flavor)

- 3 stalks celery

- 1 hot pepper (optional)

- 1 Onions (optional)

- 2 cups shredded cheese

- 1 pk wonton wrappers (50ct)

- 1 Jar Picante Sauce

Season a large pot of water with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder. (Chicken Boulion Cube can be used) Add chicken breast and bring to a boil for 30 min, reduce heat and cook for an additional 25 min. The object is to get the chicken breast tender.

While Chicken is cooking, chop celery, onions and peppers fine.

Remove chicken one at a time and shred with 2 forks. Do not chop or cut, chicken should be stringy. Place shredded chicken in large mixing bowl. Add celery, onions, pepper. Mix in 1 cup of ranch dressing. Then add another cup of ranch dressing. Chicken salad shouldn't be dry nor soggy.

Once chicken salad has been made. Place single Wonton Wrappers in muffin pan trays. make sure wrappers are pressed down firmly in each pan. Place pan in oven for 3-4 min on 400 degrees..

PLEASE DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN, THESE WRAPPERS CRISP FAST. MAKE SURE THE EDGES ARE BROWN...

Repeat until all wrappers are cooked. Place wrappers on cookie sheet and add spoon/fork full of chicken salad inside wrappers topped with shredded cheese. You can either place chicken cups back in the oven to melt cheese (optional). Place on serving plate and serve with Picante sauce or eat naked....

ENJOY.

Oh yes we take this serious, we don't spend any money once we get inside the dome... And I love to cook... No need to spend $7 for a beer in the dome.. We take this on the road as well...

- 3 Large Boneless / Skinless Chicken breast

- 1 64oz. Ranch Dressing (use your favorite brand / flavor)

- 3 stalks celery

- 1 hot pepper (optional)

- 1 Onions (optional)

- 2 cups shredded cheese

- 1 pk wonton wrappers (50ct)

- 1 Jar Picante Sauce

Season a large pot of water with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder. (Chicken Boulion Cube can be used) Add chicken breast and bring to a boil for 30 min, reduce heat and cook for an additional 25 min. The object is to get the chicken breast tender.

While Chicken is cooking, chop celery, onions and peppers fine.

Remove chicken one at a time and shred with 2 forks. Do not chop or cut, chicken should be stringy. Place shredded chicken in large mixing bowl. Add celery, onions, pepper. Mix in 1 cup of ranch dressing. Then add another cup of ranch dressing. Chicken salad shouldn't be dry nor soggy.

Once chicken salad has been made. Place single Wonton Wrappers in muffin pan trays. make sure wrappers are pressed down firmly in each pan. Place pan in oven for 3-4 min on 400 degrees..

PLEASE DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN, THESE WRAPPERS CRISP FAST. MAKE SURE THE EDGES ARE BROWN...

Repeat until all wrappers are cooked. Place wrappers on cookie sheet and add spoon/fork full of chicken salad inside wrappers topped with shredded cheese. You can either place chicken cups back in the oven to melt cheese (optional). Place on serving plate and serve with Picante sauce or eat naked....

ENJOY.

FYI - Don't try to sell this recipie, I already have this posted in 2 cook books and 2 resturants...