Peter King and Chris Berman pick Dolphins......

Guest Gritz

Berman (who I would love to hit in the mouth) says Dolphins 24-21.

King says Dolphins 29-24.

I love it when we get don't get picked to win a game. It just feels that much sweeter when we do win.

I was starting to get nervous with all of the love we were getting from many national sportswriters and prognosticators.

This feels more familiar.

GO FALCONS!

crack kills.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

crack kills.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I laugh my a$$ off every time I watch that!

Berman (who I would love to hit in the mouth) says Dolphins 24-21.

King says Dolphins 29-24.

I love it when we get don't get picked to win a game. It just feels that much sweeter when we do win.

I was starting to get nervous with all of the love we were getting from many national sportswriters and prognosticators.

This feels more familiar.

GO FALCONS!

you be mad funnie wit dis

like it be matterin wut dudes be pickin

we? you be a playa on uh team?

it gonna be

burds - 21

phins - 37

you be mad funnie wit dis

like it be matterin wut dudes be pickin

we? you be a playa on uh team?

it gonna be

burds - 21

phins - 37

Not being critical here, just passing on info. Your whole deal just isn't funny anymore. It was for like a week, but you need to develop a new character. Preferably somebody with nicer teeth.

crack kills.

:lol::lol::lol: , Ive always liked Berman.

I believe you're ridiculous. Generally it's called common courtesy to post stuff like that. Think about it, you're on a forum that censors every profane word you can think of, and you're going to post a video laden with GDs and JCs? Seriously?

You're out of line. I'm a huge fan of Ledbetter and I don't appreciate you calling him out like that. I'm offended.

btw, I hate him too, but you see how ridiculous your rant is? It says crazy rant, did you think he was going to talk about lilies and roses?

You are out of your mind. It was NEVER funny.

C'mon now. All of his friends at school told him it was hilarious.

And when that guy told him that he decided to run it into the ground repeatedly......again and again, even though it was painfully unoriginal and mind-numbingly ******** from it's inception.

OH NO.. Someone didnt pick the Falcons.. its the end of the world!!! NO NO NO

Yeah....way to undertand the thread numbnuts.....

As the title of the thread said, "I'm glad they didn't pick us."

Reading comprehension not that important to you huh?...................... :lol: :lol: