Can't believe it's been 8 years

Grim Reaper

BUY INTO MY CONSPIRACY THEORY OR YOU ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE.

Buy into the theory that men(From Saudi Arabia) are supoosedly from Afghanistan killed themselves(yet some are still alive today) in an Airplane(that looks nothing like the supposed hijacked plane) to crash two buildings with jet fuel that strangely defeats our basic understanding of the laws of physics while our government makes a huge profit off of it in the process.

Nevermind that our government knew for a whole hour before the crashes that there were hijacked planes and did nothing.

Also, nevermind that there was zero plane wreckage visible in Pennsylvania.

Also, nevermind that The Project for the New American Century described years before in detail how America could further it's advances in Globalization with "a new Peral Harbor."

Ignore that the term Pearl Harbor was used excessively on the day of that attacks.

Ignore that there is video proof of Fire Fighters who were in the building saying bombs were going off.

Nevermind that there is more video footage of fire fighters on a payphone near the building calling home when a bomb went off.

Nevermind that we are to believe that a building blocks away was so severely damaged that it needed to be demolished and done so in a matter of hours when it actually takes days in advance to plan a demolition of that size.

There is a long undisputable list but let's be "real smart guys" and take the easy way out and just not think about what tangible evidence we have.

Mojo, at this point it doesn't matter if it was the Government or not. Until a HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL in that cabinet or the President of the CIA, FBI, or USA comes out, nothing will come out of all the conspiracies.

The ONLY way I see this ever being exposed, if it indeed is true, is if Aliens landed and told us they had been monitoring our activities for the past 2 centuries and after our own government killed nearly 3000 of its own people to advance itself decided that it best be that we are annihilated.

That is all.

Mojo, at this point it doesn't matter if it was the Government or not. Until a HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL in that cabinet or the President of the CIA, FBI, or USA comes out, nothing will come out of all the conspiracies.

The ONLY way I see this ever being exposed, if it indeed is true, is if Aliens landed and told us they had been monitoring our activities for the past 2 centuries and after our own government killed nearly 3000 of its own people to advance itself decided that it best be that we are annihilated.

That is all.

I agree. It's another reason to not even explain it because it will just become another display of bickering that goes nowhere. But at least in the process of asking questions, we can conclude that we are lied to in almost everything.

It's also why arguing about news articles is pointless when the information is already so heavily filtered to serve one side's argument.

It's just a shame that so many people died in vain while the heads of power at the time keep receiving profit from it.

I agree. It's another reason to not even explain it because it will just become another display of bickering that goes nowhere. But at least in the process of asking questions, we can conclude that we are lied to in almost everything.

It's also why arguing about news articles is pointless when the information is already so heavily filtered to serve one side's argument.

It's just a shame that so many people died in vain while the heads of power at the time keep receiving profit from it.

this may be off topic but I think it can be tied in.... the more things like this I see the more amazed I am at some people's absolute REFUSAL to question what they are told....i have been doing a lot of reading on classical and operant conditioning as of late... its pretty amazing what people will do or say (or not do or say) when they are conditioned to do so over their life span.

I havent done enough research on this one topic.. doing a search yields simply too much info for me to sift through. I will say that to not even QUESTION what we are told happened is probably not the best plan....

this may be off topic but I think it can be tied in.... the more things like this I see the more amazed I am at some people's absolute REFUSAL to question what they are told....i have been doing a lot of reading on classical and operant conditioning as of late... its pretty amazing what people will do or say (or not do or say) when they are conditioned to do so over their life span.

I havent done enough research on this one topic.. doing a search yields simply too much info for me to sift through. I will say that to not even QUESTION what we are told happened is probably not the best plan....

Agree again. I like the quote:

"When you refuse to question authority, you are the authority."

If we all can agree that our leaders are corrupt, why would we dumb enough to submit? Even our founding fathers described this as a problem. -_-

Are you saying Bush was the mastermind behind 9/11 ?

No, absolutely not. That's a straw man. Almost nobody who doubts the official story thinks Bush masterminded 9/11.

Yes, it would be ridiculous to think Bush capable, but that's not what's being suggested.

Just like nobody suggested Reagan masterminded Iran/Contra operations.

Most likely he was kept in the dark about the whole thing, or at least the planning.

I was assigned to USS Fife as a Gunner's Mate at the time. After that I attended military police school at Lackland AFB in Texas and did 2 tours to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq.

Would you care to question my patriotism again?

I was a Sgt in the USMC at the time in Camp LeJeune, NC. I was a squad leader in MPCo, HQBN, 2ndMarDiv. My squad at the time was assigned to the ACM. We thought we were going to get called out but we never did.

I was a Sgt in the USMC at the time in Camp LeJeune, NC. I was a squad leader in MPCo, HQBN, 2ndMarDiv. My squad at the time was assigned to the ACM. We thought we were going to get called out but we never did.

It just cracks me up when these Rambo wannabes get on here and question what I believe or how I feel about things. Let them go over there, then they can come back and question me if I truly care about 9/11 or not.

What about Sibel Edmonds?

FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who had a D.O.J. gag order placed on her after going public with the revelation that the government had foreknowledge of plans to attack American cities using planes as bombs back in April 2001. Well, this past July, she broke the Federal gag order and went on record stating that Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and the Taliban were all working for and with the C.I.A. right up to 9/11, 2001.

Isn't that worth further exploration?