Finnegan.

benny

despite the int the Steelers receivers racked up some huge yards tonight. 17-233-1td

If Grimes had a night like that you would still call for his head

titans played zone and rushed 4 almost all night long. a grip of those yds came right in the middle of the field and the TD was scored on the right side if i'm not mistaken.

he also nearly had a pick 6.

grimes just isnt physical like finnegan is. that's what makes finnegan so good. he sticks his nose in the run game and he's not afraid to press opponents WRs. receivers just throw grimes around.

titans played zone and rushed 4 almost all night long. a grip of those yds came right in the middle of the field and the TD was scored on the right side if i'm not mistaken.

he also nearly had a pick 6.

grimes just isnt physical like finnegan is. that's what makes finnegan so good. he sticks his nose in the run game and he's not afraid to press opponents WRs. receivers just throw grimes around.

Exactly... Finnegan love contact..... I like CB's like that.... That's what Thomas Dimitroff think Chris Owens can become (I agree... the kid needs time tho) ........ Size is helps but its not a deciding factor.... Its the player playing style......

ehhh. it says Grimes is 5'10'' when hes more like 5'8'', same with Finnegan.

QFT....Finnegan is not 5'10"

He is a fiesty guyu though, and stronger than Grimes.

as far as talent, Fnnegan was a 7th round pick, so coming out of college I dont think his raw talent was what makes him special.

The titans do not just rush their front 4. They blitz enough which is what we should see more of from us than last year if we can trust our secondary. i dont know why yall are so concerned with size. Please stop feeding into the talking heads points. We have average size corners. and their is not much of a difference between a guy who is 5'9 with a 42" vertical and a guy 5'1" with a 40" vertical. They both have a disadvantage against a 6'4 guy with a 38" vert.