If we had a defense like the Steelers and Titans

real_fan

Those defenses weren't all that. Those offenses sucked.

They both gave up 320 and 357 in yards. That's not top shelf defense. Neither offense could run the ball or score. I'm sorry but 363 yards passing and 13 points in five quarters? That's not good defense that's terrible offense.

Neither is going anywhere without a run game.

They both gave up 320 and 357 in yards. That's not top shelf defense. Neither offense could run the ball or score. I'm sorry but 363 yards passing and 13 points in five quarters? That's not good defense that's terrible offense.

Dude, there is no such thing as a defense that doesn't give up any yards. or points.

Dude, there is no such thing as a defense that doesn't give up any yards. or points.

Never said there was but neither looked dominant. The offenses just looked bad. Pittsburgh cannot run the ball and could not put it in the end zone when they needed it most. The Titans offense looks boring. Look at the QB stats for the game. Roethlesberger threw the ball 43 times for 363 yards. Our defense does that no matter how many points they give up and everyone is clamoring for the CB's heads and Van Gorder's balls. Nothing special just anemic offense.

Never said there was but neither looked dominant. The offenses just looked bad. Pittsburgh cannot run the ball and could not put it in the end zone when they needed it most. The Titans offense looks boring. Look at the QB stats for the game. Roethlesberger threw the ball 43 times for 363 yards. Our defense does that no matter how many points they give up and everyone is clamoring for the CB's heads and Van Gorder's balls. Nothing special just anemic offense.

Ok, I just disagree. I think those are two very good teams.

i think the falcons d gave up less than 100 total yds twice in 1 season in the 70s, Glanville was the D Coach, Saints andddddddddddddd i forget the other, an afc team i think, like the bills or something....

i think the falcons d gave up less than 100 total yds twice in 1 season in the 70s, Glanville was the D Coach, Saints andddddddddddddd i forget the other, an afc team i think, like the bills or something....

How about us against the raiders last year

77 total yards

0 pts

Are you serious? Really? ( Shaking my head)

I strongly believe in what I saw tonite.....there's NOWAY our defense is even at par with Titans or Steelers.

It's irrelevant what stats you come up with......cuz the type of hard hitting was done tonite ......that was just classic football!

I wouldnt be surprised if one these teams head for superbowl....but, ofcourse v/s falcons! :lol:

if we gave up 300 and somthin yards to big ben it would be our CB's heads. this should show people our defense is in the right place. i bet our first game will show the work the secondary has put in. we surely against a much more accurate passer won't give up 300+ passing yards. our line is every bit as good if not better than tennesee's d-line. watch and be amazed. if pennington drops back and starts pumping the ball he will be eaten alive by our 4 man rush