Pro Bowl Predictions

Falcon Forever

Minutes before the kickoff of the new season....how many Falcons make the Pro Bowl this year?

I'm predicting

Matt Ryan

Roddy White

Michael Turner

Tony Gonzalez

Harvey Dahl

John Abraham

Michael Koenen

Jason Elam

Brent Grimes (ok, ok...not really)

So that's 8 Falcons that could make the Pro Bowl this year after it's all said and done. I think that if we lead the league in scoring, or even if we're top 5, we will get at least the offensive starters and John Abraham there.

What do you guys think?

Who do you see breaking out for the Falcons or any other team around the league?

Minutes before the kickoff of the new season....how many Falcons make the Pro Bowl this year?

I'm predicting

Matt Ryan

Roddy White

Michael Turner

Tony Gonzalez

Harvey Dahl

John Abraham

Michael Koenen

Jason Elam

So that's 8 Falcons that could make the Pro Bowl this year after it's all said and done. I think that if we lead the league in scoring, or even if we're top 5, we will get at least the offensive starters and John Abraham there.

What do you guys think?

Who do you see breaking out for the Falcons or any other team around the league?

Koenen is a very underrated punter but usually the guys with the biggest legs make the Pro Bowl.

I'm predicting

Matt Ryan

Roddy White

Michael Turner

Tony Gonzalez

Harvey Dahl

John Abraham

Michael Koenen

Jason Elam

What do you guys think?

Pretty close to locks: White & Gonzalez

Pretty good shots: Ryan & Turner

50/50: Abraham

25%: Baker

Ryan has just a good a chance anyone but the NFC just got Cutler and Farve. Drew Brees,Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo and D McNabb are all in this conference, it'll be tough and all these QBs pass more than Ryan.

Don't forget Kurt Warner either... he'll throw for a ton of yards again with those WRs. The logical choice right now would be for the three QBs to be Brees, Warner, and Rodgers. They'll all throw a ton.

Gonzalez is a lock based on rep alone. Only way he doesn't make it is if several TEs put up numbers far better than him, and the only way that probably would happen is if he misses several games.

Turner should make it but then again, RBs have had a hard time repeating in the probowl lately because of injuries. There are a lot of good ones that could challenge him if he doesn't put up numbers quite what he did last year. Peterson, Williams, Gore, Jackson, Westbrook, Forte, Portis, even Ryan Grant have put up very good numbers recently. Even Bush was on pace last year until he got hurt.

I don't expect a phenomenal year again from White. He got paid and now has Gonzalez on his team, which would likely take away some of his numbers.

And I wouldn't put hopes on a bunch of guys getting voted in merely on being highly ranked on offense. The Saints have been #1, #3, and #1 the last three years and the only guys that have gotten in are Brees and Brown. None were voted in when they were #3 (the year no one from the entire NFC South was voted in).