So...........................

Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You noobs coming in here bashing me...Lol.

This is a call-out for my crew that knows me and knows what this Tradition is about. The rest of you follow the EXIT Sign to the Left, and get the **** out. Thank you.

:lol: :lol:

Noobs? Listen Jedi-Bear (or whatever you are calling yourself this week) I have probably been around here as long as you, but without an nth of the drama. Tradition? What's that? Being a turncoat every week other week.

I am calling out to the Anti-Jedi brigade to keep up putting you in your place. I think I will stick around awhile since you said I could do whatever I wanted if it makes me feel better. Well it does. :)

You noobs coming in here bashing me...Lol.

This is a call-out for my crew that knows me and knows what this Tradition is about. The rest of you follow the EXIT Sign to the Left, and get the **** out. Thank you.

Im sure you will be at the 3am Falcon meeting(which is cool)....followed by your 4:28am Meat Spanking......lol.....Ill be out Sat. in Atlanta getting ready for kickoff