Deion Sanders picks Panthers/Steelers to go to the SB

Big Bubba

he may be on to something with steelers, but Car is going nowhere but to the celler of south unless they find a way to stop the run....

Prime Time lol, <_<

man is it just me , or do the black eyed peas like sux lol.... man oh man, if these guys can get a record deal , anyone can.... lmao

You guys aren't supposed to "see the Panthers making it to the Sb". Before the 03 season, could you guys see the Panthers going to the Sb that year? No. Neither could I. Who in their right mind would've predicted in the prior offseasons that the Falcons were going to go to the Sb that year? Or that the Bucs were actually going to win the Sb?

I'm not saying that I predict the Panthers going to the Sb this year, but I am staying away from the flavor of the month media favorites (Eagles, Giants, Vikings, Bears). Media favorites always seem to fail.

I'm not sure you guys even get in the playoffs, but I agree about flavor of the month media! I can't believe their putting a lot of stock in old man Favre?

I feel the same way about the Falcons. Unless we're the Patriots, it's how it's supposed to be. I'd love to see Favre take the Vikings deep into the playoffs. I like Favre. Because a lot of people are expecting it and many analysts are predicting it though, it won't probably won't happen.

Farve sucks and he's an azzhole! Its all about Farve...worst teammate ever! Plus the jerkoff gave Strahan the sack record and he showed up drunk at Falcons meetings...he is not well like by Falcons fans!

I like the Favre/Falcons story. Bounced from Atlanta and hitting rock bottom, the young Favre picks up the pieces and matures, eventually becoming one of the greatest players to every play the game.

I couldn't have cared less about Favre before the whole Favre/Packer drama started. I just can't stand Mke McCarthy and Ted Thompson. Hope to god the Packers go 6-10 again this year and McCarthy gets fired.

I like the Favre/Falcons story. Bounced from Atlanta and hitting rock bottom, the young Favre picks up the pieces and matures, eventually becoming one of the greatest players to every play the game.

I couldn't have cared less about Favre before the whole Favre/Packer drama started. I just can't stand Mke McCarthy and Ted Thompson. Hope to god the Packers go 6-10 again this year and McCarthy gets fired.

they wont, they will challange Min for the Div, Throw Chi in the mix and the North is probably better than the south this yr, really most ppl including me believe South is a 2 team race between Falcons and Saints.....

they wont, they will challange Min for the Div, Throw Chi in the mix and the North is probably better than the south this yr, really most ppl including me believe South is a 2 team race between Falcons and Saints.....

Yeah., like every year, ...A lot of people are on the media favorites bandwagon. This year it's the Falcons, Saints, Bears, Vikings and Eagles.