WDEF TV 12 in Chattanooga is supposed to show Falcons according to the distribution map.

logan7

Ok, I called the Chattanooga station to see if they were gonna air the Falcons on their CBS station. They said no, they wont be. The Distribution map says different. Could they be in violation? If they are the NFL should be notified. It is very moronic for them to show the Colts just because Manning played for the Volunteers. There are tons of Falcons fans in the area cause it's on the Georgia border. Common sense tells you we dont wanna watch a team that plays 500 miles away. Thoughts anyone?

Yeah Im in dalton too.Ive been sending emails to the CBS affliate here for the last 4 years.They always shows the titans when the falcons are playing a AFC team :(I missed the patriots game 3 years ago because they was airing the titans :(

Titans are playing tonight and they show the ****en Colts this sunday? WTF!!!

They will show the season opener. Link

Thanks for the info.. All at the same time though, they are going to have to realize that the FALCONS have been here for years long before the "Oilers, UH, I mean TItans" and in their programing coverage area there are more FALCONS fans. I'm in North Georgia.

I was glad to hear them say " Luckily, the NFL no longer considers us a home market for Falcons games. ", meaning not blacked out.

Thanks again for the link and info. that's awesome news!

Ok, I called the Chattanooga station to see if they were gonna air the Falcons on their CBS station. They said no, they wont be. The Distribution map says different. Could they be in violation? If they are the NFL should be notified. It is very moronic for them to show the Colts just because Manning played for the Volunteers. There are tons of Falcons fans in the area cause it's on the Georgia border. Common sense tells you we dont wanna watch a team that plays 500 miles away. Thoughts anyone?

Here is a link to a post showing an email I got from WDEF Wednesday. The Falcons game will be on in Northwest Georgia and Chattanooga on Sunday.