Your first gaming system you played/owned

Hatch

Nintendo 64, I remember I got the 64 just as Star Wars Pod Racer came out (The first one) and that game kicked ***!. After I got that I started learning more about video games and played some of the older systems. I have an old atari with a bunch of games from my parents that they passed down to me.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LOL :lol: :lol:

NES. I played Mario/ Duck Hunt, Bubble Bobble, some mice game (I forgot its name), and a game with fighter jets.

I didn't really get into gaming until the Genesis and SNES.

Same here.

But my parents wouldn't ever buy me video games or systems, so the first one I ever owned was a Sega Genesis that I bought with saved-up lunch money and from washing cars and selling candy to classmates.

Had Atari first but it really wasnt mine, all i remember playing is Star Wars TESB and Spider-man. The first system that was mine was SNES. Got it for my 7th birthday with one of my all time favorite games, Donkey Kong. After that i have owned alot of the consoles atleast for a short period of time. Right now i have a PS3 and 360, and a Wii I really never play.

Guest Regular Guy

I had the Atari 2600 but wanted a Coleco vision Baaaaad!!! Over the years I have owned :

Atari 2600

Commodore 64

Commodore 128D

Amiga 500

NES

SNES

Genesis

Numerous Gaming PCs

Dreamcast

Numerous PS2s and PS2 Slim

Numerous XBOXs

XBOX 360

Wii

Several PS3s

PSP

Nintendo DS

Never had an acutal original PlayStation.

I had the Atari 2600 but wanted a Coleco vision Baaaaad!!! Over the years I have owned :

Atari 2600

Commodore 64

Commodore 128D

Amiga 500

NES

SNES

Genesis

Numerous Gaming PCs

Dreamcast

Numerous XBOXs

XBOX 360

Wii

Several PS3s

PSP

Nintendo DS

lol **** that's alot. only thing i've had is the Sega Genesis, Playstation, Playstation 2,Playstation 3, and XBOX360

i always had the 'other' console:

Pong

Collecovision

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn

Gameboy

Dreamcast

Gameboy Advanced

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

But my homies had whatever i didnt have. i think the only game i never played was a Neo Geo home system.

My Fav system of all time is....wait for it.....wait for it....Vectrex

Atari 2600

Commodore 64

Commodore 128D

Amiga 500

NES

SNES

Genesis

Numerous Gaming PCs

Dreamcast

Numerous XBOXs

XBOX 360

Wii

Several PS3s

PSP

Nintendo DS

Thats alot, i have owned or a family member has had:

Atari 2600

SNES

NES (got later at a garage sale)

Sega Genisis (same as NES)

N64

PS1

PS2 (still my favorite)

XBox

PSP

Wii

PS3

Gameboy Color (always play Pokemon on long car rides)