I need some reassurance

BADTOLZ

Okay, so our Fantasy Football league this year was 7 teams w/1 made up team to bring the total to 8 for scheduling reasons....I know, small.

So, my starting QB...Ryan, One of my starting RB...Turner, One of my starting WR....White. Now, I'm not sure these were necessarily the wisest...and to be honest Ryan was more a heart pick, same w/White, since I had a couple higher than they were....I had Ryan about 8 for example.

I just need a hug and someone to tell me it will be okay.

Actually I went into this year's FF just looking to have fun and talk a little stuff to some co-workers, so It's all good. I almost had Gonzo for my end, but got snatched before I could pick him up....yeah, bye week could be rough.

Oh yeah, Elam is my kicker (He did great things for me last year) and I have Norwood as a 3 or 4 RB.

Stinks I had to pick some Dolphins...2....So, let's hope Ronnie Brown and their End do well, but we win....eh?

I know it's a Fantasy Football post, but I love you guys...and let's hope the Falcons do well.

Stoked for Sunday....gonna be a tough game.

Yeah....that's what I thought too. I had Manning starting last yr and Ryan as a back-up which worked awesome because Manning is consistent...duh and on the by or if he was struggling I put Ryan in.

Overloading w/offensive players from one team is a bad thing I think....I was annoyed not to get Gonzo, but kinda glad because thought I'd go with a heart pick n not a brain pick.

If Matt and Roddy are clicking, it's a great way to double up on points. Turner is a fantasy beast, his only negative is lack of receptions in leagues that have a point per catch. I think he's a safer pick than AP. Less injury prone, more TDs, less turnovers.You got three of the strongest players on a top 10 NFL offense. You should do well. I had Turner and White last year and racked up a lot of points.

Congrats!, Not many fans can be a homer and still rack up FF points. You'll do fine.

Um...okay fair enough.

Ok, but since you did, here are my thoughts on your team.

You should have consistent scoring but you will never have monster weeks having all of those skill guys from the same team. Having all of those Falcons will stop you from going 11-3, but it will probably also stop you from going 3-11.

Dont you get to play two RB's? I dont see a problem with having Ryan and Turner, but I would make sure I have another strong receiver if I was going to keep White.....the chances of White, Ryan, and Turner producing big numbers in the same game is slim....possible but slim.....your pushing it with having Elam and Norwood as well.......your going to take a hit on the bye week cause more than likely you wont be able to pick up decent players. Also even when i do FF if I have a player that we are playing against I rather take the hit at that spot rather than wish that player well on that day............you lose too fan points.

Edit: LOL @ me saying "too" fan points......u know what I mean though! lol

Never, ever load your Fantasy team with players from your favorite team.

Thats why I dont play Fantasy Football. It just kills the enjoyment of the NFL for me.

Agreed. Nothing pisses me off more that when some azzhat at the sports bar comes over to me in the middle of a game to see how Turner is doing. They get all excited when he busts a big run, because they have him on their team, but don't give a **** who wins or loses any of the games.

Agreed. Nothing pisses me off more that when some azzhat at the sports bar comes over to me in the middle of a game to see how Turner is doing. They get all excited when he busts a big run, because they have him on their team, but don't give a **** who wins or loses any of the games.

Right. Fantasy Football just kills football for me. Esp. If you have players on your FF team that is playing against the Falcons that week. That's why I dont do it.

Right. Fantasy Football just kills football for me. Esp. If you have players on your FF team that is playing against the Falcons that week. That's why I dont do it.

That's ridiculous. I have a bunch of teams and I don't miss a minute of the Falcons games. It

adds to your enjoyment. You just can't pick a bunch of their players cause bye week and

stat sharing won't help your FF team.

On the original post, to have Ryan as your starter in an 8 team league is iffy.

The problem with having multiple players from one team, doesn't have to be your team, but any team: Is that first, during the bye week, they all have to sit, so depending on depth, that week will probably be a loss. Second, one week it might be Turner with the big week, leaving little points for Ryan and White, or if we lose horribly(God forbid), that's 3 positions not producing.

Never, ever load your Fantasy team with players from your favorite team.

Thats why I dont play Fantasy Football. It just kills the enjoyment of the NFL for me.

I agree, I spend to much much worrying about how my player are doing. Then when the falcons lose on top of a crappy fantasy day. Or when one of my fantasy players play against the falcons it totally drive me nuts!!!!! I stopped doing ff years ago