Sunday Ticket is Free This Week

Peyton

May be you should just call them and see what they say.. LOL

or drop the NFLST this week and see if you get cheaper deal next week

Everything is always negotiable with Direct TV. It's just a matter of the time and energy it takes to stay on the phone and work them for the best deal.

Everything is always negotiable with Direct TV. It's just a matter of the time and energy it takes to stay on the phone and work them for the best deal.

I am glad they are negotiable with someone. I can't negotiate anything with them. If it was for wanting to see the Falcons and NFL sunday ticket, I would drop their sorry asse*!!!!!!

You are 100% correct... I just moved from Dish to Directv. I got Premium Package $59.99 and NFLST for 5 months... on top of that I got $15 months credit for whole year... plus $10 for 10 months friend refer...

I told them give me something so I can ditch Dish and become your customers.. I got the deal i couldn't refuse so I'm Directv Customer now.

I am glad they are negotiable with someone. I can't negotiate anything with them. If it was for wanting to see the Falcons and NFL sunday ticket, I would drop their sorry asse*!!!!!!

As far as I know that if you had NFLST last year...You could have get the NFLST this year for $180 dollar.. They are giving all the customer $20 discount for 6 months plus NFL Superfan for free....

I got my friend that deal few weeks back... I jumped on the call and talked to the retention ..

Don't talk to CSR they won't give you anything...

As far as I know that if you had NFLST last year...You could have get the NFLST this year for $180 dollar.. They are giving all the customer $20 discount for 6 months plus NFL Superfan for free....

I got my friend that deal few weeks back... I jumped on the call and talked to the retention ..

Thanks for the info!!!! That was my problem then, talking to CSR!!!!

If you have Direct TV but haven't purchased Sunday Ticket, good news, there will be a 1 week free preview this Sunday. I didn't see this posted and thought it was information that might help some people who were trying to figure out how they were going to catch the game.
Nice Direct TV Ad Peyton.

My message is if you don't have NFL Ticket by now you're not really an NFL fan.

By the way I am talking about the so called NFL fans that can afford it, not the ones that can't.

I know there are plenty that would have it if they could afford it.

NFL Ticket is the best Sports package on TV. By far. Trust me.

for sure. Directv is the best provider out there for sport fans and TV fans in general. they offer so much more. (thus the reason they are number one, they offer alot, for not so much money, keep it up!)

are you freakin serious? This is my third year with NFLST and I haven't got shizz free. What did you do just call em up and say I'm leaving if you don't give me this deal?!?!

are you freakin serious? This is my third year with NFLST and I haven't got shizz free. What did you do just call em up and say I'm leaving if you don't give me this deal?!?!

I called 1-800-Directv... Cancel Cancel Cancel.. it transfers you to the retention not the CSR. They would ask you the reason. You can make up anything such as I can't afford NFLST this year. They would give you $20 discount right away for 6 months... But you can ask for NFL Superfan.. sometimes you have to make second call if you didn't get the nice person...

One of my friend Just called me and said he got NFLST ($20 off for 6 months) and SuperFan (Free of Charge) but for Superfan he had to make 2-3 calls...

If you have Direct TV but haven't purchased Sunday Ticket, good news, there will be a 1 week free preview this Sunday. I didn't see this posted and thought it was information that might help some people who were trying to figure out how they were going to catch the game.

I love NFL Sunday Ticket, i had it for years, but now my dang trees got too high and i cant get a signal.. I wonder if i could climb up a tree and put the dish up there? Anyway, i had AT&T universe and it stunk so i switched to comcast.. No Sunday Ticket for me.. <_<