What Gives?

boxxy

I really really wanted to watch the Falcons home opener this sunday, but I never get Falcons games here in Canada..

So.. I go ahead and check out NFL GamePass and it's not available in Canada.. -_-

Am I out of luck? I wanted to watch it from home, but apparently the NFL doesn't want me to :mellow:

I really really wanted to watch the Falcons home opener this sunday, but I never get Falcons games here in Canada..

So.. I go ahead and check out NFL GamePass and it's not available in Canada.. -_-

Am I out of luck? I wanted to watch it from home, but apparently the NFL doesn't want me to :mellow:

Maybe one of your fellow Falcon fans could give you a link to watch it online?

im in Canada and I get all the Games on Sunday Ticket

How much does it cost per game? sorry I really dont know these things ^_^

Step 1. Move to a real country.

Step 2. When you complete Step 1 then PM me.

Thanks! Ill get right on it! Trolls sure are helpful.

Step 1. Move to a real country.

Step 2. When you complete Step 1 then PM me.

Do you have any suggestions?

No, he doesn't. Unless you want to know how to become a bi-polar loser who gripes and moans about everything, then he can give you all kinds of suggestions based on personal experiences.

No, he doesn't. Unless you want to know how to become a bi-polar loser who gripes and moans about everything, then he can give you all kinds of suggestions based on personal experiences.

&%*^**#$^%$!!!

So Jedi failed to tip you one time and you gotta hold it against him forever. Let it go dude, Jedi aint mad atcha.

Thanks, but Jedi is still cool with me just for the way he has handed Gazoo his ### in a regular fashion. :P

I'll give anyone props for that too. But I wasn't saying that about your artwork to make you change your mind into thinking jedi is worthless, like most posters around here do. I know there's a few of you out there who got his back, and that's cool. I just happen to think his act is stupid and old, and when he starts his debbie downer threads I know I'm one of many who will jump all over his whiney beyotch *** for making stuff up. It would be different if he knew football and could back it up, but he doesn't and he's either a moron or a troll, and I don't care which at this point.

Jedi is a straight customer. He says what he has to say and makes no apology.

Although he is man enough to admit when he's wrong, or apologize for saying something hurtful. Shows more of a soul than most of the people who complain about him.

You contradicted yourself there Legion. He makes no apology but then is man enough to apologize?

Do you really think it's okay to make stuff up or just say whatever is on your mind and be hurtful to people, but then apologize so everything should be good and all is forgiven? I agree everyone should get a pass and says things they would like to take back, but jedi does this on a daily basis here and just flat out makes up stuff and is a dyck just to get a rise out of people.

I know this poster who is a useless, lowlife, bi-polar, whiney beyoch, loser and I hope he gets hit by a junior high school football team bus. You know what, I apologize for saying that. :rolleyes:

You contradicted yourself there Legion. He makes no apology but then is man enough to apologize?

Do you really think it's okay to make stuff up or just say whatever is on your mind and be hurtful to people, but then apologize so everything should be good and all is forgiven? I agree everyone should get a pass and says things they would like to take back, but jedi does this on a daily basis here and just flat out makes up stuff and is a dyck just to get a rise out of people.

I know this poster who is a useless, lowlife, bi-polar, whiney beyoch, loser and I hope he gets hit by a junior high school football team bus. You know what, I apologize for saying that. :rolleyes:

Nah, you know what? You knit-pickd to get your spin on what I was saying. Nothing else for you. Lost patience with quite a few of you. I don't have the time or energy to try and explain what I was saying anymore. I'm over it, you either get it or you don't.