Highlights from two of my favorite prospects

804_Falconfan

How is Pitta's blocking? I don't think Gresham's injury will affect him, unless Gresham takes a red-shirt (which I doubt). And hey, if Gresham does fall behind Pitta, I'd happily take him!

Wouldn't it be great if Gresham does come out, falls into the second because of the injury, and we trade up for him? He could effectively get a redshirt behind TG in 2010, and then step in for 2011. Not impossible - see how Ingram fell after his injury...

I really like Weatherspoon. I'd happily take him with our 1st and let him compete with Peterson/Nicholas in 2010 and eventually, worst case, replace Peterson in 2011.

How is Pitta's blocking? I don't think Gresham's injury will affect him, unless Gresham takes a red-shirt (which I doubt). And hey, if Gresham does fall behind Pitta, I'd happily take him!

Wouldn't it be great if Gresham does come out, falls into the second because of the injury, and we trade up for him? He could effectively get a redshirt behind TG in 2010, and then step in for 2011. Not impossible - see how Ingram fell after his injury...

I really like Weatherspoon. I'd happily take him with our 1st and let him compete with Peterson/Nicholas in 2010 and eventually, worst case, replace Peterson in 2011.

Pitta looks to be a very solid blocker split out and as a inline Blocker. He seems to have potential to be a good blocker, but he is no mauler like Brandon Pettigrew, but he seems as if he can hold his block long enough. I really like Pitta and i hope the we can get him, but i dont think that Gresham injury will affect his draft status that much.