Advertisment

Wes Donaldson

I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years now and of course they have always been alot of advertisment during the games...I went to the preseason game against the chargers and noticed the new video screens which was awesome but **** could they squeeze any more advertisments on it....when they would show the replay you couldn't see the whole play without the advertisment coming up on the screen before it ended. Am I the only on irritated with the amount of ads? They are more commercials at the game now then sitting at home watching it on tv!

I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years now and of course they have always been alot of advertisment during the games...I went to the preseason game against the chargers and noticed the new video screens which was awesome but **** could they squeeze any more advertisments on it....when they would show the replay you couldn't see the whole play without the advertisment coming up on the screen before it ended. Am I the only on irritated with the amount of ads? They are more commercials at the game now then sitting at home watching it on tv!

Welcome to the Ford Drive Zone!

This is a business, maybe one of the reasons for getting the new boards was because they could offset the cost with Ads

I would have to chose new boards with ads...those old ones sucked couldn't see anything..

It's the Dome's first year with the new boards, right? If enough people like yourself give them enough complaints about the ads, then they should address any problems.

Or they could add more ads. :D

Every single stadium does this in every sport. From minor league baseball and hockey to MLB, NFL and NBA. It's a non-issue.

I love how the fans who aren't used to modern amenities suddenly are upset when they see how they are used. You want the remote to flip the channel, too?

Of course i'm used to the "modern amenities" like i said i have been going for 5 years now. Alll i was saying was it was aggrevating when i'm trying to watch the replay and can't see the end of it because georgia lottery pops up in my face!! Couldn't they atleast wait until the replay was over...o wait no they couldn't do that because you might not be watching it!

Of course i'm used to the "modern amenities" like i said i have been going for 5 years now. Alll i was saying was it was aggrevating when i'm trying to watch the replay and can't see the end of it because georgia lottery pops up in my face!! Couldn't they atleast wait until the replay was over...o wait no they couldn't do that because you might not be watching it!

It could be worse, just think if everytime someone flushed, a Home Depot jingle would go off. *Flush* "At Home Depot you can do it we can help" while your sitting in one of the stalls. Is that good advertising or corporate perversion? :lol: