our schedule is brutal

ATX512

I agree we have to play good against teams in our division, but with the exception of two teams all of the teams in the NFCS play the same schedule. I know we play the NFCE coming off of their bye weeks, but being the NFCE they would be tough not to play coming off their bye weeks. IMO I would rather play them coming off their bye week than playing a team like BUCS, 49ers, or Bills because we can beat them and if you give them the extra week off to get healthy things could change.

We need to do what we did last year: Win one play/series/half/game at a time. We don't have the luxury of blowing a series or having a bad half against any of the teams we play. I'd be surprised if we sustain a blowout against any of them, but not shocked by a loss to most of them. We need to win the ones we can and forget the losses the next after and we'll be fine.

I don't think the schedule is that bad. I think NE is the only good team in the AFC East and I don't think the Giants are nearly as good without a go to Wide Receiver.

Plus, to be the man, you gotta beat the man. This team isn't backing down from anybody.

Yeah, we are gonna kick AS* and take names.Plus I think we could possibly sweep the NFC East. The Giants should be the toughest game.

I think so

Bucs- almost definitely 2 wins

Panthers- high possibility of 2 wins

Saints- Probably a 1/1 split

Four wins inside the NFC South typically can get you the division because the teams tend to be evenly matched and make up in intensity what they may lack in talent. I'm not sleeping on Tampon Bay or the Panties this year like a lot of others are.

Four wins inside the NFC South typically can get you the division because the teams tend to be evenly matched and make up in intensity what they may lack in talent. I'm not sleeping on Tampon Bay or the Panties this year like a lot of others are.

I don't know about the Panthers, but the Bucs are going to suck it big time. I know , I know, "that's what they said about Atlanta last year".

Completely different. We went into the season with an unknown rookie at QB, not a washed up has been. Plus the Buccanneers fired their offensive coordinator at the end of preseason, and that's never a good sign.

I definitely agree with you. It is never good to sleep on division opponents. Any one of them has the ability to beat us at any time. OKAY, MAYBE NOT TAMPON BAY!!!!!!! But who knows

I don't know about the Panthers, but the Bucs are going to suck it big time. I know , I know, "that's what they said about Atlanta last year".

Completely different. We went into the season with an unknown rookie at QB, not a washed up has been. Plus the Buccanneers fired their offensive coordinator at the end of preseason, and that's never a good sign.

Don't forget the broken down and flat tires of the CADILLAC!!!

I definitely agree with you. It is never good to sleep on division opponents. Any one of them has the ability to beat us at any time. OKAY, MAYBE NOT TAMPON BAY!!!!!!! But who knows

Tampa is like that college team that saves it all up in a down year to beat one team so they can hang their hats on some miniscule level of success. Just like Michigan can't claim a bad season if they beat Ohio State (or UCLA v USC, FSU v Florida, or Texas A&M v Texas, et. al.), it'd be just like Tampa to get lucky against us, especially if they can hurt our post-season chances. Say what you will about N'Awlins and Carolina, I hate Tampa with a passion.

I don't think the schedule is that bad. I think NE is the only good team in the AFC East and I don't think the Giants are nearly as good without a go to Wide Receiver.

Plus, to be the man, you gotta beat the man. This team isn't backing down from anybody.

offtopic

To be the best you got to beat the best .... is much better IMO

Give me a break. Houston saved a TD with an INT and Chevis Jackson scored a TD on an INT. Are you giving Foxworth the credit for those plays?

Bam.

We shut down Drew Brees in our first game against them, we can do it again.

Before anyone says a thing about the game stats, look at the difference between the 1st half and the 2nd half for Brees. Nothing but garbage yards.