NFC South I am pulling for you.

rhourk

As a division we have a pretty tough schedule this year, and I think this first week will make a statement. We have three tough but very winnable games. If we can win those, and then add the gazillion point beating that the Saints will put on the Lions as icing on the cake, we will demand respect from the rest of the league.

The last few weeks all I have heard is "AFC east is the best in Football" and NFC East is the toughest division"! Well we play both of them, so I guess we are going to find out. In addition to my beloved Falcons, I will be pulling for all of you this week, especially you Bucs, God, please help them to beat the snot out of the Cowgirls! So good luck Rivals, it may be the last time I say it this year, but I'm sayin it!

PS: Yeah, I am sleeping on the Lions, ****, I'm sleeping on their wives, on their mamas and whatever else. They suck.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
As a division we have a pretty tough schedule this year, and I think this first week will make a statement. We have three tough but very winnable games. If we can win those, and then add the gazillion point beating that the Saints will put on the Lions as icing on the cake, we will demand respect from the rest of the league.

The last few weeks all I have heard is "AFC east is the best in Football" and NFC East is the toughest division"! Well we play both of them, so I guess we are going to find out. In addition to my beloved Falcons, I will be pulling for all of you this week, especially you Bucs, God, please help them to beat the snot out of the Cowgirls! So good luck Rivals, it may be the last time I say it this year, but I'm sayin it!

PS: Yeah, I am sleeping on the Lions, ****, I'm sleeping on their wives, on their mamas and whatever else. They suck.

Great post rhourk! I agree, It's time for people to take notice of the NFC South again! How about a sweep of the Cowgirls? That'd be sweet! I predict Jerry Jones takes over as head coach if we can upset them Sunday!

Good post.

I agree for the most part. As much as I hate the rival teams of the South, I hate the fact that we're still considered a somewhat "weak" division even more.

Our teams do good against those two divisions and the South will cement themselves as "THE " best division in football for at least the next 4 years.

THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME, EVERYONE SAYING HOW GREAT WE ARE, IN 05 SOME WERE SAYING IT, BUT EVERYONE IS SAYING IT NOW...

opps caps was on but i am too lazy to delete it lol....

anyway, yea we look pretty dam good on paper, now we have to translate that to wins on the field ... it starts in 3 days ....yeaaaaaaa babyyyyyyyy

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Yea...I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this thread. you say all this out loud, but inside you know you want your division rivals to lose. And later in the year you will be praying for them to lose,

Fake message board respect while inside you guys are going " Go Philly!Go Dallas!" :lol:

I'VE NEVER SAID, "Go Dallas," AND I NEVER WILL. SUNDAY IT'S "Go Buc's."

I CAN PRAY LATER IN THE YEAR FOR THE BUCS TO LOSE ... or any of the other ones for that matter.

Opening Day, the NFC South intends to make a statement ..... to the rest of the NFL.

I'VE NEVER SAID, "Go Dallas," AND I NEVER WILL. SUNDAY IT'S "Go Buc's."

I CAN PRAY LATER IN THE YEAR FOR THE BUCS TO LOSE ... or any of the other ones for that matter.

Opening Day, the NFC South intends to make a statement ..... to the rest of the NFL.

the only time I would pull for Dallas against one of the teams in our division is if it was at the end of the season and it would mean the Saints getting in

and even then I would be sick to my stomach

Really? Explain to me how your unbalanced offense will be any different?

The reason I mention the last two season for you is because you guys said those were your years as well? Same old saints...

because even if your assessment is correct the offense doesnt make up the entire team?

you see....there are these two things called 'special teams' and 'defense' in football and usually all three of them factor together to determine how good the TEAM is as a whole

here you go....I suggest you run out to your nearest bookstore and get a copy

0764539361.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

because even if your assessment is correct the offense doesnt make up the entire team?

you see....there are these two things called 'special teams' and 'defense' in football and usually all three of them factor together to determine how good the TEAM is as a whole

here you go....I suggest you run out to your nearest bookstore and get a copy

0764539361.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Not in WFW's world, even the book can't help some people! :o

As for being unbalanced, we were also the #1 offense in the league. So you keep screaming "balance" WFW, I'll take the points. As we all know. aside from you, balance is the last reason the Saints have had a losing record the past 2 seasons.

Lastly, the Saints were pretty balanced in the preseason wouldn't you say? 32 rushes 30 passes a game. A sign of things to come?

Yea...I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this thread. you say all this out loud, but inside you know you want your division rivals to lose. And later in the year you will be praying for them to lose,

Fake message board respect while inside you guys are going " Go Philly!Go Dallas!" :lol:

Go Dallas? Go Dallas? GO DALLAS? I hope the Bucs do beat the Cowboys. Of course, I will also be praying for the Bucs to lose throughout the season also. Unless the Panthers getting into the playoffs is reliant on an NFC East team beating one of the South rivals, I will never root for them. Not the Giants, the Eagles the Skins or the Cowboys.

If you think you have a balanced offense (the saints achilles heel) then may you should open the book, start with the dedication, move on to the preface, introduction, and so on...You are one of the saints fans that can read, right? :rolleyes:

The season doesn't even start until tomorrow, so how do you know if the Saints are balanced or unbalanced?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
ONLY AT THE END OF THE DAY. IF YOU GOT MORE

POINTS THAN YOUR OPPONENT ....... "Thats Balance." B)

YES SIR! In it's PUREST form! ;)