Sons Of Anarchy

Chris D

i started watching all the re-runs leading up to this season and got into it. kinda reminds me of my dad. anyway, yeah, i think there will be some killing of the nazi's coming up soon.

and as far as peg bundy goes, she isnt bad for a 50 something biker chick. ive seen plenty of them and for being rode hard and hung up wet she looks better than 90% of them out there.

Not sure if that has been explained yet but his father certainly wanted to go another direction than Sam Crow did so it's certainly suspect. Jax certainly is going to lean towards his fathers way of doing things so it will be fun to see how that plays out, especially after what has happened with Opie's wife. Jax won't stop looking into it if it turns out something like that happened that's for sure.

Not sure if that has been explained yet but his father certainly wanted to go another direction than Sam Crow did so it's certainly suspect. Jax certainly is going to lean towards his fathers way of doing things so it will be fun to see how that plays out, especially after what has happened with Opie's wife. Jax won't stop looking into it if it turns out something like that happened that's for sure.

Yeah... if the show goes for more then 2 seasons, maybe we will know more and see more like Jax starting his own crew or Clay starting his own crew or Clay getting killed.