Recruits visiting Athens this weekend for the South Carolina Game.

SacFalcFan

Byrnes running back Marcus Lattimore

Southwest Dekalb running back/UGA commitment Ken Malcome

Byrnes wide receiver Torian Richardson

Alpharetta wide receiver/UGA commitment Michael Bennett

Bolles offnesive tackle/UGA commitment Brent Benedict

Buford offensive lineman/UGA commitment Kolton Houston

Walton defensive end/UGA commitment Brandon Burrows

Southwest Dekalb defensive end/UGA commitment T.J. Stripling

Manning defensive end/UGA commitment Dexter Morant

Jackson (FL) cornerback/UGA commitment Derek Owens

Samford linebacker Khairi Fortt

Manning cornerback John Fulton

Habersham Central quarterback Austin Brown

Butler quarterback Christian LeMay

Carver-Columbus running back Isaiah Crowell

Seqouyah running back Dominique Swope

Dorman wide receiver Charone Peake

Wren offensive tackle Shaq Anthony

Pope offensive guard Thomas O’Reilly

Dalton offensive tackle Watts Dantzler

Wesleyan offensive center David Andrews

Carver-Columbus defensive tackle Gabriel Wright

South Pointe defensive end Jadeveon Clowney

South Pointe defensive end Gerald Dixon

Norcross defensive end/outside linebacker Demetrius Alston

You can add the following visitors:

2011 LB Shannon Brown

2011 WR Clifford Pettiford

2012 WR Travin Henry

2012 DB Tarvaris Brown

********************************************************************************

Also per Gabriel Wright and Isaiah Crowell UGA is in the lead for both and a big lead. The situation with Carver has been smoothed over. Also Khairi Fortt may be in town also.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone gets to watch blowouts vs. Charleston Southern....

Charleston Southern surprised me that night. They gotta chance to win their conference and their qb is pretty good. Don't worry you'll get your chance at a blow ot against Tenn Tech after you play Florida

Alpharetta wide receiver/UGA commitment Michael Bennett

Walton defensive end/UGA commitment Brandon Burrows

Southwest Dekalb defensive end/UGA commitment T.J. Stripling

Manning defensive end/UGA commitment Dexter Morant

Jackson (FL) cornerback/UGA commitment Derek Owens

Samford linebacker Khairi Fortt

Manning cornerback John Fulton

Habersham Central quarterback Austin Brown

Butler quarterback Christian LeMay

Carver-Columbus running back Isaiah Crowell

Seqouyah running back Dominique Swope

Dorman wide receiver Charone Peake

Wren offensive tackle Shaq Anthony

Pope offensive guard Thomas O’Reilly

Dalton offensive tackle Watts Dantzler

Wesleyan offensive center David Andrews

Carver-Columbus defensive tackle Gabriel Wright

Norcross defensive end/outside linebacker Demetrius Alston

********************************************************************************

Also per Gabriel Wright and Isaiah Crowell UGA is in the lead for both and a big lead. The situation with Carver has been smoothed over. Also Khairi Fortt may be in town also.

AJC article says that Crowell and Wright are taking their SAT's this Saturday so won't be able to make it down, is that true? Also, is Marcus Lattimore coming...if yes is it just to check out the gamecocks an extra time?

AJC article says that Crowell and Wright are taking their SAT's this Saturday so won't be able to make it down, is that true? Also, is Marcus Lattimore coming...if yes is it just to check out the gamecocks an extra time?

they are taking their ACTs, but that doesn't mean they won't make it.. both players have said they will be in athens, they don't have to be with their coach.. i would take what the players say over their coach flexing his muscle.. it's unofficial visits anyways.

lattimore is coming to see south carolina on uga's dime.. he asked uga to promise not to sign another rb this class and they would not so he dropped uga.

they are taking their ACTs, but that doesn't mean they won't make it.. both players have said they will be in athens, they don't have to be with their coach.. i would take what the players say over their coach flexing his muscle.. it's unofficial visits anyways.

lattimore is coming to see south carolina on uga's dime.. he asked uga to promise not to sign another rb this class and they would not so he dropped uga.

So why is Lattimore coming if he already dropped us?

Ill be there... i just hope if joe sucks again this game that people dont boo.. nothing turns off recruits more than fans booing there team ( I remember we did that with Chandler last year)

It'll happen unfortunately it's part of playing the the SEC.... not saying it's right but fan put a lot on the line both monetarily and emotionally and they expect to be rewarded for working hard in their own right and the only thing they can control is cheering... either positive or negative.

It'll happen unfortunately it's part of playing the the SEC.... not saying it's right but fan put a lot on the line both monetarily and emotionally and they expect to be rewarded for working hard in their own right and the only thing they can control is cheering... either positive or negative.

Believe me i wanted to boo the **** out of him but i didnt because that has a big impact on other people and not just him

uga won't deny his visit because of where he goes to school at.. he is coming to see south carolina.

They should, that is money they could be using to bring in a recruit that is actually considering UGA. Screw Lattimore, why are we paying his way for him to watch his future team catch a beatdown? I suppose if he is coming to watch USC get stomped it is actually kinda funny, I still don't like us paying for the punk though.

They should, that is money they could be using to bring in a recruit that is actually considering UGA. Screw Lattimore, why are we paying his way for him to watch his future team catch a beatdown? I suppose if he is coming to watch USC get stomped it is actually kinda funny, I still don't like us paying for the punk though.

his teammate is with him and that is one reason why you do it. lattimore has shown to be a tool so you don't want to give him a reason to open his fat mouth.