Gresham out for the Year

KRUNKuno

If he doesn't get a medical redshirt, I see him in a similar position as Cornelious Ingram was last year. He would be the perfect player to bring in and learn from Tony Gonzalez. If he is going to be picked around that 3rd-4th round range, I would be happy to take a chance on him.

If he doesn't get a medical redshirt, I see him in a similar position as Cornelious Ingram was last year. He would be the perfect player to bring in and learn from Tony Gonzalez. If he is going to be picked around that 3rd-4th round range, I would be happy to take a chance on him.

I don't think he will fall as far as Ingram did. He has prototypical speed and size (Ingram was small for a TE).

I don't think he will fall as far as Ingram did. He has prototypical speed and size (Ingram was small for a TE).

I dont think he will either, but I do think he falls out of the first, we have to find a way to get this guy, he is a mix between Gates and Gonzales

I think he falls out of the first just for lack of exposure, but the guy is a baller, It would be insane if TD were to find a way to trade up and get this guy in the second

If he traded up for Baker, this is a guy you trade up for

Exactly. Ingram fell to the 5th and promptly got hurt again. I think it would take a 3rd at least to get Gresham.

With no 2nd or 7th (maybe more will be dealt) I'm not sure we would spend a high pick at TE

Funny i was thinking the same thing when i heard about this on the Radio. He should have declared for the draft. I dont get why players stay in school when you have a chance to go in the 1st, 2nd even 3rd round of the draft. You go to school to get a good job. I hope that we can get him if he does fall especially in the 2nd (hopefully we can get that 2nd round pick back)

Funny i was thinking the same thing when i heard about this on the Radio. He should have declared for the draft. I dont get why players stay in school when you have a chance to go in the 1st, 2nd even 3rd round of the draft. You go to school to get a good job. I hope that we can get him if he does fall especially in the 2nd (hopefully we can get that 2nd round pick back)

it is smart to stay in school because if they get injured in the nfl then they will have a full education to get a good job with

it is smart to stay in school because if they get injured in the nfl then they will have a full education to get a good job with

If they get injured they can just go in IR and come back the next year, while getting a little something to rehab. They can always go back to school. If they use their status as an NFL player correctly and network they wont have that much of a problem getting a job.