WTF

sumslap

our GM and Coaches are pretty **** smart who did we cut to make room 4 williams

our biggest problem was cornerbacks right?

it looks to me that that issue has been addressed.

so know what do we have concerns about now?

i know williiams is crazy slow he is actually slower than chevis jackson, but he is a very very smart corner

so i figure we will start

Tye hill on lcb

bryan williams rcb

chris houston nickel

chevis jackson

chris owens then grtimes till he is cut

but the catch is ch23 will have to play te faster WR if williams is on a burner WR now remember mike smith said williams was signed to play corner and saftey hmmmmmm decoud better step up

also ch23 can shut down any slot reciever period so that may be a good fit or he may get lost on the field and traded or put to saftey nxt to moore in few years ch23 can play with the ball in front of him but not once he gets turned around.

my questions to yall is

1. brian williams is astarter but over who?

2. if he starts who do we cut

3. what are your concerns about ATL falcons now that the cornrs have been addressed

4. how about marty booker i like his hands and size

5. any words on william moore?

6. has anyone madeany comments on the new transactions such as coaches and etc

our GM and Coaches are pretty **** smart who did we cut to make room 4 williams

our biggest problem was cornerbacks right?

it looks to me that that issue has been addressed.

so know what do we have concerns about now?

i know williiams is crazy slow he is actually slower than chevis jackson, but he is a very very smart corner

so i figure we will start

Tye hill on lcb

bryan williams rcb

chris houston nickel

chevis jackson

chris owens then grtimes till he is cut

but the catch is ch23 will have to play te faster WR if williams is on a burner WR now remember mike smith said williams was signed to play corner and saftey hmmmmmm decoud better step up

also ch23 can shut down any slot reciever period so that may be a good fit or he may get lost on the field and traded or put to saftey nxt to moore in few years ch23 can play with the ball in front of him but not once he gets turned around.

my questions to yall is

1. brian williams is astarter but over who?

2. if he starts who do we cut3. what are your concerns about ATL falcons now that the cornrs have been addressed

4. how about marty booker i like his hands and size

5. any words on william moore?

6. has anyone madeany comments on the new transactions such as coaches and etc

Wiliams will not start ahead of Houston and Hill will eventually replace Grimes. Hill will be the NB and maybe FS if Decoud is having trouble.

Why does someone have to be cut in order for him to start? He is already on the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiliams will not start ahead of Houston and Hill will eventually replace Grimes. Hill will be the NB and maybe FS if Decoud is having trouble.

Why does someone have to be cut in order for him to start? He is already on the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Houston is going to be replaced, he struggled the most this preseason while the DC was trying to implement the scheme they wanted to utilize going forward.

no one has to be cut for him to start but if you were the starter brent grimes and you are demoted to 4th or 5th string theres no need to keep him because we have chevis and chris owens

so you say tye hill lcb

ch23 rcb

and williiams as our nickel

then whos nxt on the depth chrt b/ci like this logic that you have provided

I think that Houston is going to be replaced, he struggled the most this preseason while the DC was trying to implement the scheme they wanted to utilize going forward.

but we are no going to be able to leave brian williams 1 on 1 in this man to man on 3rd and long that bvg keeps running i think that was just and experiment to see if we could throw that in there from time to time

houston slipped on one of those plays and he just ame off of injury so week one everybody is full speed and takes the game a wholle lot more serious.

any words/updates from moore? i haVE been gone for a while

my questions to yall is

1. brian williams is astarter but over who? - houston. hill will most likely be over grimes

2. if he starts who do we cut - nobody we don't have to.

3. what are your concerns about ATL falcons now that the cornrs have been addressed - how this D will jell and whether rotating the newly signed corners (wlliams and high) into the starting jobs, assuming they get them, will mess up the D's chemistry. same goes for inserting moore and moving coleman back to FS.

4. how about marty booker i like his hands and size - he's our 3rd/4th WR. he won't see many balls.

5. any words on william moore? - check the injury report when it comes out.

6. has anyone madeany comments on the new transactions such as coaches and etc - check AF.com.

Here's the current depth chart. The addition of Hill and Williams provide experienced depth at the corner back position but both have struggled this off-season just like Grimes and Houston. They will need to prove they are upgrades on the field and just not just on paper.

LCB 20 // B Grimes 29 // B Williams 22 // C Jackson

RCB 23 // C Houston 24 // T Hill 21 // C Owens

SS 26 // E Coleman 25 // W Moore

FS 28 // T DeCoud 41 // A Harris