It's that time again!

boobaneer76

Time for 32 teams to hit the field, and begin playing games that mean something again. It's time to put all that hard work over the summer to good use. It's time to test ourselves on installations of new offenses, new defenses, new schemes, new players, new coaches.

Time to watch the Falcons fail again at trying to have back to back winning seasons.

Can't wait. It's great because no matter how bad my Bucs are (which they won't be this year), I always get the joy of watching the Falcons blow chunks at the chance to be a consistently successful franchise. Good luck this year guys, although, as we all know, no amount of luck will give you guys a winning season, for the second year in a row (did I mention that's never happened before? ... ya know... back to back winning seasons...?)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for 32 teams to hit the field, and begin playing games that mean something again. It's time to put all that hard work over the summer to good use. It's time to test ourselves on installations of new offenses, new defenses, new schemes, new players, new coaches.

Time to watch the Falcons fail again at trying to have back to back winning seasons.

Can't wait. It's great because no matter how bad my Bucs are (which they won't be this year), I always get the joy of watching the Falcons blow chunks at the chance to be a consistently successful franchise. Good luck this year guys, although, as we all know, no amount of luck will give you guys a winning season, for the second year in a row (did I mention that's never happened before? ... ya know... back to back winning seasons...?)

Would you guys consider trading draft possitions next year, PLEASE.

Can't wait. It's great because no matter how bad my Bucs are (which they won't be this year),

You do know that your starting QB could not beat out our practice squad QB! :lol: And with that 5.5 second windup he has got............well good luck with that. All so, thanks for spotting us two wins this year with your crappy team. all we need is 7 more to have back to back winning seasons!

You do know that your starting QB could not beat out our practice squad QB! :lol: And with that 5.5 second windup he has got............well good luck with that. All so, thanks for spotting us two wins this year with your crappy team. all we need is 7 more to have back to back winning seasons!

All Lefty is gonna have to do is hand the ball off, and make a few throws here and there. We aren't relying on him to win games for us... Trust me, I've seen the worst of Leftwich... Remember a few years ago in the Dome when we shut you guys out until like the last couple minutes of the game? Maybe you missed that part... you might have been one of the 30,000 leaving midway through the third.

I'll put money on the defense being better than yours...

All Lefty is gonna have to do is hand the ball off, and make a few throws here and there. We aren't relying on him to win games for us... Trust me, I've seen the worst of Leftwich... Remember a few years ago in the Dome when we shut you guys out until like the last couple minutes of the game? Maybe you missed that part... you might have been one of the 30,000 leaving midway through the third.

I'll put money on the defense being better than yours...

A few years ago! Is that going to help you this year? Did we have Ryan or Turner a few years ago? Is your D the same as a few years ago? You keep living in the past and the reality of today will soon kick your azz! As will the Falcons of today!