Ryan back at work on his day off

atljbo

Link

September 8, 2009 11:37 AM

Posted by ESPN.com’s Pat Yasinskas

If you’re worrying about Matt Ryan's health, stop.

I caught an interview with Atlanta coach Mike Smith on Sirius NFL Radio this morning, and he said the quarterback is back at work Tuesday, even though it’s his day off. Smith said Ryan was in the building Tuesday morning, watching film and feeling fine.

Ryan was sent home Monday because he wasn’t feeling well. Smith said Ryan had "a bug," but is fine now and should be fully healthy for Sunday’s opener against Miami.

Link

I caught an interview with Atlanta coach Mike Smith on Sirius NFL Radio this morning, and he said the quarterback is back at work Tuesday, even though it’s his day off. Smith said Ryan was in the building Tuesday morning, watching film and feeling fine.

Ryan was sent home Monday because he wasn’t feeling well. Smith said Ryan had "a bug," but is fine now and should be fully healthy for Sunday’s opener against Miami.

Nice sig jbo... good to see not everyone is down on Decoud.

Link

Yeah, buddy! :P

oh yeah jbo i saw what you mean about patrick robinson and his tackling last night. they even highlighted it on a couple of plays. -_-

yea... dude is not a cover 2 type CB ... He may fit in a pure man coverage scheme like the raiders but i don't think he fit with the Falcons.......He may impove on that by the end of the year tho.......idk

Nice sig jbo... good to see not everyone is down on Decoud.

I dont get it... Thomas Decoud has not did anything to make fans get down on him.... I also have to admit that Thomas Decoud hasn't did anything to make fans high on him either........ That's why everyone should wait before they judge the guy..... Let the guy play.

I dont get it... Thomas Decoud has not did anything to make fans get down on him.... I also have to admit that Thomas Decoud hasn't did anything to make fans high on him either........ That's why everyone should wait before they judge the guy..... Let the guy play.

I just dont see him in the picture when we are getting torched in the secondary. He is nowhere to be found. The CBs have not been good at all, but it is no reason for them not to have help on those deep passes. If BVG is calling plays where there is no Safety help on 3rd and longs, then he needs to be fired. I don't think he is doing that, so I put the blame on the safeties.

They aren't robots. They should be able to see the ball and make a play. I haven't seen one PBU all preseason. That is what discourages me and makes me think that Coleman should be playing center field. Decoud has the natural talent..... Speed, Athleticism, long, and tall, but I haven't seen one flash of that in the games and that secondary has been tested.