An official tally -- before the season starts!

juiceaccts

2009-10 Falcons' Record  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What will be our 2009-10 regular-season record?

• 6-10 or worse* (a meteor hits the Georgia Dome while we're playing and kills 8 of our starters)
    • 7-9
    • 8-8* (Bucman)
    • 9-7
    • 10-6
    • 11-5
    • 12-4 or better

This was for the Falcons not the Bucs. 8-8 is quite optimistic for you isn't it? :lol:

:rolleyes: You guys should be happy for an 8-8 record, your team isn't any better than that anyway!

8.8 seconds you mean? The time it takes your QB to wind up BEFORE throwing the ball?

At least you put a little effort into your smack... More than i can say about some of the others? :)

:rolleyes: You guys should be happy for an 8-8 record, your team isn't any better than that anyway!

At least you put a little effort into your smack... More than i can say about some of the others? :)

You didnt like Radio LOL :lol: , Sorry Bucman i laugh everytime i read that about Raheem the dream

Wow, 80% of us thinking 9-7 or better... This defense (hopefully a little hidden in pre-season) and

this schedule, IMHO, BEST CASE is 8-8. Mind you, I think we're pretty good. But **** at the

schedule. Last year I was ridiculed MANY times for predicting 9-7 to 10-6 when everyone else

was thinking 2-14 to 4-10. Sorry, guys, you're wrong on the 10-6+. No way. I'd LOVE it, but

I surely ain't bettin' money on it.

-The Dawg

It is like wheelchair ramps... it is just what you do.

ouch. thats just mean.

I am hoping our kicking game will help us out. Remember we franchised our kicker for a reason. If he can pin teams back deep and we cover punts as well as we did last year it could really cover up our youth on the defense.