Lots A&B

AtlFalc78

Not sure how many of you guys and girls went to the Baltimore game, but the Marta gates were locked. The only access to the Dome was up the stairs which put you at Philips Arena.

According to the parking attendants Marta is planning to keep the gates locked and not allow Escaltor use unless you arrive via their system. I hope this is not the case but wanted you to be aware if this is where you park.

We didn't have this problem for the Baltimore game. The four of us entered through the Marta gates and left through them and we are in Lot A.

How late did you guys go up to the dome? We started walking about 10 mins to 7 and they were locked....maybe it was just a timing thing but I sure hope Marta doesn't try extort money for using their station.

Thanks for the update by the way

How late did you guys go up to the dome? We started walking about 10 mins to 7 and they were locked....maybe it was just a timing thing but I sure hope Marta doesn't try extort money for using their station.

Thanks for the update by the way

Marta can be funny at times.. We got a ticket one time for parking at a train station and loading up in one car to go to the tailgate. If that's the case I will pay the $1.75 just to avoid a ticket.

Marta can be funny at times.. We got a ticket one time for parking at a train station and loading up in one car to go to the tailgate. If that's the case I will pay the $1.75 just to avoid a ticket.

well I officially hate MARTA. When I went to the Chargeres game I put $10 on my breeze card. I didn't go to the Ravens game, but yesterday I try to use the card, but the card wouldn't work. The people at the Lindberg told me to go to the ride store at 5 points, but they told me that they're closed on the Sunday. Called them earlier today and told this who cares type women that the ride store is open 7 days a week. She also told me that basically theres nothing they could do and I'm out $19(had $9 on the card) and my dad is out $8 bucks on his card. I went on the breeze card website that the operator didn't know about and neither did I till I searched the Marta website.

Searching the website I found out that the card expired on the 6 of this month and the card expires after 30 days if you do not have this protection plan. I did not get any notice of this change nor was I informed in any way of this change.