Vance Walker and Middleton

bighurt

Middleton, was solid. I think we should have given him time to develop. Unfortunatley, he was caught up in the insufficient backfield whirlwind. This one may comeback to haunt us.

If Tye Hill works out and Owens does too then we will be fine, we are pretty young in the secondary

Found some interesting on Pat's ESPN blog. Panthers tried to claim Vance Walker on waivers but were unsuccessful. Also I think Middleton would have made our PS, but he was claimed by the Bucs.

Links here:

Panther's tried to claim Vance Walker

Bucs add Middletown

A positive for finishing behind the panthers last year.

Assuming this is the reason the panthers were not able to claim him.

Dang lets consider that Smith and TD have the capacity for abstract thought. Maybe draft a few guys, knowing that some might not pan out, so that you at least find one to contribute to the team. This didnt even work because we ended up signing two free agents. We keep Owens and drop Middleton. Hmm... should indicate that Middleton wasn't getting it, or was a long term project (which we do not need right now).

Stop talking about guys that couldnt and didnt make the team!!

is that your attempt at humor?

Or do you honestly think the Bucs will whoop on the Falcons that bad? <_<

You know that it is funny, I thought it was funny though. LOL

the bucs will never beat the Falcons as longs a Leftwich is the QB Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

What happened to the smiley face bucman

Dang lets consider that Smith and TD have the capacity for abstract thought. Maybe draft a few guys, knowing that some might not pan out, so that you at least find one to contribute to the team. This didnt even work because we ended up signing two free agents. We keep Owens and drop Middleton. Hmm... should indicate that Middleton wasn't getting it, or was a long term project (which we do not need right now).

Stop talking about guys that couldnt and didnt make the team!!

Noted thanks sir.

A positive for finishing behind the panthers last year.

Assuming this is the reason the panthers were not able to claim him.

You can only claim someone off waivers if you plan to sign them to the active roster.

People can choose whether or not they want to be signed to the practive squad.

The Panthers probably planned to sign him to their PS but I'm thinking Smith and Co told Vance to stick around because he might be signed as gameday depth.

You know that it is funny, I thought it was funny though. LOL

the bucs will never beat the Falcons as longs a Leftwich is the QB Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

What happened to the smiley face bucman

I appearently made a poster feel like I was the old guy of off Family guy and the other dude was chris... if that makes any sense?

I guess the smileys freaked him out a little, so i toned it down for him. :D

they dont freak you out do they?

Yeah true, but we can always sign him to the 53 man roster if he stays on the Bucs PS, so there is always hope.

Hope? For what?

I really don't understand the fascination with Middleton. I've never heard of him till we drafted him. He didn't show any progress in TC and he got the axe.

What am I missing? :huh:

I appearently made a poster feel like I was the old guy of off Family guy and the other dude was chris... if that makes any sense?

I guess the smileys freaked him out a little, so i toned it down for him. :D

they dont freak you out do they?

Naw it is cool, it is your trademark man, nobody had a problem with it before hand

Dont you hate having Leftwich as your starting QB, and a Coach with the nickname Radio

Hope? For what?

I really don't understand the fascination with Middleton. I've never heard of him till we drafted him. He didn't show any progress in TC and he got the axe.

What am I missing? :huh:

I thought he was ok and could develop into a solid starter and play dime in the meantime. I guess with the CB acquisitions there really wasnt any room for him.