Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipper

Miami Dolphins Tailgate Roll Call

14 posts in this topic

We have waited 8 months to load the cars and trucks full of grills, tables, chairs and coolers. Only the strong will survive, we had 2 pre-season games to work out any kinks and purchase any new equipment. Sunday September 13th will be the tailgate that determines how your year will turnout.

So Falcons Fans get your menu in order, clean your coolers, clean your grills and call your friends because when that alarm clock goes off at 6:00 am it's time to hit the road to the GEORGIA DOME parking lots... LET THE SMOKE BLOOOWWW AND THE BEER TOPS HIT THE GROUND...

GO FALCONS...

I got a test run this weekend going camping but I found the best thing at Walmart unexpectedly. The Falcons Canopy's that are normally $130, I bought at Walmart for $65. It's 10' X 10' and real easy to set up and breakdown as long as you have one other person to help.

I got a test run this weekend going camping but I found the best thing at Walmart unexpectedly. The Falcons Canopy's that are normally $130, I bought at Walmart for $65. It's 10' X 10' and real easy to set up and breakdown as long as you have one other person to help.

Ok where did you find this because I was just in there this weekend...

Ok where did you find this because I was just in there this weekend...

That was on Saturday in Buford. They were in the middle aisles as well as the camping section. I would think it would be the same everywhere.

I must have missed those.. I saw the Falcons Coolers and stadium cushions... not sure why they sell those in Atlanta and we have a dome...

I must have missed those.. I saw the Falcons Coolers and stadium cushions... not sure why they sell those in Atlanta and we have a dome...

Its actually $130 dollars in most walmart, you are pretty lucky to get it at that price.

Yeah I know what you mean by the cushions. My wife was like, hey look, and I am like they have plastic seats with backs, and cup holders at the Dome. Sanford stadium is a different story.

Its actually $130 dollars in most walmart, you are pretty lucky to get it at that price.

That is typically the price and the lowest I have seen it otherwise is $100 in the offseason. Maybe it was just select locations because the day before at a different Walmart they were at $130.

I'm going to be there this Sunday! I hope they have room in the Yellow Lot because parking on Thursday night was a pain!

I still haven't finalized my menu and I couldn't find the tailgating oven I wanted to buy at Costco but I'll be there.

I'm going to be there this Sunday! I hope they have room in the Yellow Lot because parking on Thursday night was a pain!

I still haven't finalized my menu and I couldn't find the tailgating oven I wanted to buy at Costco but I'll be there.

Yeah the Yellow Lot was packed with all of those RV for the Alabama game.. Are you talking about the Chef Oven with the 2 burners on top and the glass oven door? If so you have to order those on line.

Yeah the Yellow Lot was packed with all of those RV for the Alabama game.. Are you talking about the Chef Oven with the 2 burners on top and the glass oven door? If so you have to order those on line.

That is the one. Thanks for the info!

This is my first year with season tickets. I'll be parking in lot A/B, the gulch. Any advice on what time to arrive and what to expect. We went to the chargers game and arrived about two hours before game time but that was preseason. I need some help from the tailgate veterans!! Oh ya, I'm in section 202. I'm bringing cold beer, burgers and cigars. What else???

Thanks

Eric

This is my first year with season tickets. I'll be parking in lot A/B, the gulch. Any advice on what time to arrive and what to expect. We went to the chargers game and arrived about two hours before game time but that was preseason. I need some help from the tailgate veterans!! Oh ya, I'm in section 202. I'm bringing cold beer, burgers and cigars. What else???

Thanks

Eric

I have no clue what's early or late for lot A/B... But if your a tailgater, the earlier the better.