MBGT BEER TOUR FINAL SCHEDULE AND INSTRUCTIONS

Shiney_McShine

It's here.....

For those participating in the 2009 MBGT beer tour on Friday, please meet in the pool area(indoor). I want to leave no later than 5 as traffic will be crazy.

The Saturday tour I want to leave no later than noon. We can discuss this Friday evening so stay tuned for further updates.

If you are planning on the Friday and or Saturday tour, please indicate by posting the day(s) you wish to join. This way we won't leave anyone behind.

Friday will include a tour of Atlanta Brewing Company, then on to Hop City and finishing off at 5 Seasons Westside

Saturday's tour will include Brickstore Pub, Twains and maybe Taco Mac Decatur. We will need to pace ourselves for the party Saturday evening.

Wow, yer serious!!!

Let me know if I can help in any way. We need fans like you here!!!!

I got an email on Friday about a phone interview for a position down there. I am trying to weasel my way into a face-to-face in Alpharetta on Friday morning. I'm bringing my suit and everything just in case.

Edwin ain't screwin' around, kids!

Since you'll be on the west side on Friday, make sure to drop by Octane for a beer if you can - right across the street from Hop City and 5 Seasons. Yeah, it's a (great) coffee bar, but they have an unbelievable selection of Belgians and microbrews. It's a smaller but just as carefully selected menu as Brickstore in Decatur. Depending on what time you all make it to that neighborhood, I may be able to swing by after work to have a brew with you on my way home.

Since you'll be on the west side on Friday, make sure to drop by Octane for a beer if you can - right across the street from Hop City and 5 Seasons. Yeah, it's a (great) coffee bar, but they have an unbelievable selection of Belgians and microbrews. It's a smaller but just as carefully selected menu as Brickstore in Decatur. Depending on what time you all make it to that neighborhood, I may be able to swing by after work to have a brew with you on my way home.

I like this idea. Belgians good!

Small change in the beer i'll be bringing. Had a bottle break, and the stupid bottle shop is closed today, so I am bringing:

3 Troegs growlers (a 64oz jug for those not familiar):

-Scratch Beer #23: Keller Fest/Pils (Very limited run)

-Java Head Stout: Espresso Oatmeal Stout (Brewed for this year only)

-Troegenator: Doublebock (A Troegs flagship beer)

12 oz singles:

-Southern Tier Phin and Matt's - An Ale

-Southern Tier Hop Sun - Hoppy Summer Brew

-Southern Tier 422 - Light wheat beer

-Southern Tier Harvest Ale

22oz Bomber:

-Southern Tier Cuvee 2 - An Oak Barrel Aged Strong Ale

Small change in the beer i'll be bringing. Had a bottle break, and the stupid bottle shop is closed today, so I am bringing:

3 Troegs growlers (a 64oz jug for those not familiar):

-Scratch Beer #23: Keller Fest/Pils (Very limited run)

-Java Head Stout: Espresso Oatmeal Stout (Brewed for this year only)

-Troegenator: Doublebock (A Troegs flagship beer)

12 oz singles:

-Southern Tier Phin and Matt's - An Ale

-Southern Tier Hop Sun - Hoppy Summer Brew

-Southern Tier 422 - Light wheat beer

-Southern Tier Harvest Ale

22oz Bomber:

-Southern Tier Cuvee 2 - An Oak Barrel Aged Strong Ale

Can't wait!