i know our defense hasnt looked good this preseason .....

NateDogg1215

i know our defense hasnt looked good this preseason ..... but i think we will be improved from last year ... peria jerry looks like a stud and as long as we put in biermann or sidbury for JA98 we should have a better pash rush ...im so excited for this year. im a falcon fan from los angeles i just got direct tv and ordered the sunday ticket im sooooo pumped!!!!!

i'm hoping JA98 has a slip and fall accident in his bathroom, the only reason he's even starting is because TD and Smith are trying to salvage damaged goods to save face, which is ******** IMO.

why would they need to save face, he wasnt their draft choice, either he's the best player on this team at the LDE position or they prefer to put the team in a losing predicament. tell me which one sounds more logical?

why would they need to save face, he wasnt their draft choice, either he's the best player on this team at the LDE position or they prefer to put the team in a losing predicament. tell me which one sounds more logical?

bingo a smart man! The fact must remain that JA98 does something right. If he was a 2nd or 3rd rounder which he probably would have been or even a late first rounder he'd be getting a helluva lot less grief. For gods sake folks get over the fact he was a #8 overall--it doesnt' matter this regime didnt draft him!!!

bingo a smart man! The fact must remain that JA98 does something right. If he was a 2nd or 3rd rounder which he probably would have been or even a late first rounder he'd be getting a helluva lot less grief. For gods sake folks get over the fact he was a #8 overall--it doesnt' matter this regime didnt draft him!!!

In the long run, Biermann will replace Abe, and if "Ludacrush" doesnt pan out, Sid will take over there

In the long run, Biermann will replace Abe, and if "Ludacrush" doesnt pan out, Sid will take over there

X2, but i believe that Sid is already set to take his place next year. JA98 appears to be decent against the run, but i doubt he ever develops into the pass rusher that he was in college.

rich mckay face, and the fact that he was a #8 pick...they are doing anything to make him successful, including pouring water into a bucket with a hole.

The cap hit may have some bearing on that too.

The cap hit may have some bearing on that too.

in this case it may be saving him, as his salary is manageable and not overly expensive for a starting LDE. What will be interesting is what happens to him after this season. Will they extend him if he does well? Cut bait before incentives kick him? Let him play out his rookie contract and resign him for reasonable rate because he's progressed (think jenkins as example, another #1 pick that while overdrafted turned out to be valuable)

only an undrafted free agent would warrant a pass with his lack of play thus far.

Just another FAN jumping on the JA98 bust wagon! People get way to caught up in sack stats! JA98 is by far our best run stuffing DE! ..........................by far!!!!!