K - Ryan Lindell

K - Mike Nugent

DEF - GB

I picked Third.

i got u beat

i had 3rd pick also in 12 man league

out format is a little different 1QB, 3wr, 1RB, 1TE, 1QB/WR/RB/TE, K, DEF

QB: Brady, Garrard, hill

WR:Anquan boldin, vincent jackson, roddy white (via trade), burleson, galloway, kenny britt

RB: MJD, willie parker,ray rice, mccoy ( kinda shakey behing mjd but i think the wrs will save me)

TE: owen daniels

K: vinateri

Def: SD, GB

Finished my 8 person money league draft this weekend, only notable special rules are 6 pts for passing TDs.

Start : My Team

QB: Tom Brady

WR : Andre Johnson

WR : Dwayne Bowe

WR/RB - Kevin Smith (Det)

WR/TE - Antonio Gates

RB - Steve Slaton

RB - Matt Forte

K - Jason Elam

D/ST - Vikings

BN - Donnie Avery

BN - Knowshon Moreno

BN - Packers D / ST

BN - Matt Schaub

BN - James Davis (waivers)

BN - Brandon Marshall (waivers)

i got u beat

i had 3rd pick also in 12 man league

out format is a little different 1QB, 3wr, 1RB, 1TE, 1QB/WR/RB/TE, K, DEF

QB: Brady, Garrard, hill

WR:Anquan boldin, vincent jackson, roddy white (via trade), burleson, galloway, kenny britt

RB: MJD, willie parker,ray rice, mccoy ( kinda shakey behing mjd but i think the wrs will save me)

TE: owen daniels

K: vinateri

Def: SD, GB

check your waivers for any of the following: Fred Jackson, James Davis, Jamaal Charles. I think they're all going to get alot of carries. James Davis in particular.

head to head

ten teams total including me

qb drew brees

qb eli manning

wr greg jennings

wr roy williams

wr chad ochocinco

wr mushin muhammad

rb matt forte

rb larry johnson

rb tim hightower 1st on depth chart

te visanthe shiancoe min 7tds last year

te heath miller

wr/rb derrick mason

def Baltimore

def san diego

k josh brown stl sorry team so a lot of field goals hopefully

k matt bryant tb sorry team

head to head

ten teams total including me

qb drew brees

qb eli manning

wr greg jennings

wr roy williams

wr chad ochocinco

wr mushin muhammad

rb matt forte

rb larry johnson

rb tim hightower 1st on depth chart

te visanthe shiancoe min 7tds last year

te heath miller

wr/rb derrick mason

def Baltimore

def san diego

k josh brown stl sorry team so a lot of field goals hopefully

k matt bryant tb sorry team

why carry two kickers? They don't really get injured, and you can simply pick a decent choice off waivers for your bye week. Use that spot to get another RB. Other than that, you're straight, I think 85 is going to blow up this year along with Coles and Henry.

Heres how my draft went in a 10 man league:

QB

K. Warner-AZ, E. Manning-NYG

RB

D Williams-CAR, M. Forte-CHI, C. Johnson-TEN, P. Thomas-NO, K. Moreno-DEN

WR

V. Jackson-SD, M. Colston-NO, D. Jackson -PHI

TE

Greg Olsen -CHI

Kicker

Neil Rackers - AZ

Defense

Green Bay

I think I'm missing one WR, I'm at work and can't login into yahoo sports.. I think I had a decent draft considering I was drafting from 7/10.

Still don't understand carrying more Kickers, TE's, and Team Defenses than you start. Use those slots to fill roster positions such as WR and RB. I carry 1 extra QB and the rest of my bench is composed of RB's and WR's, more of whichever position I can draft quality players at. You can always pick someone up off the waiver wire to cover your bye weeks. Then you don't have depth problems at any position other than those, which are your lowest 3 point scoring positions. Also, if there's a RB/WR flex position, I always start a RB there unless you're absolutely loaded at WR, which still isn't a consistent production week in and week out. I'd draft a minimum of 4 RB's if I started 2 RB's and had a flex position.

Still don't understand carrying more Kickers, TE's, and Team Defenses than you start. Use those slots to fill roster positions such as WR and RB. I carry 1 extra QB and the rest of my bench is composed of RB's and WR's, more of whichever position I can draft quality players at. You can always pick someone up off the waiver wire to cover your bye weeks. Then you don't have depth problems at any position other than those, which are your lowest 3 point scoring positions. Also, if there's a RB/WR flex position, I always start a RB there unless you're absolutely loaded at WR, which still isn't a consistent production week in and week out. I'd draft a minimum of 4 RB's if I started 2 RB's and had a flex position.

Yeah.. I carry 5 RBs, mainly because RBs seem to be the point whores.. So I wanted to make sure that I had studs to put in there on BYE weeks.

Rosters - 2QB - 3RB - 4WR - 2K - 1DEF

Start - 1QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1K - 1Def

Scoring - Standard (not ppr)

QB - Matt Ryan

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Marion Barber

RB - Knowshon Moreno

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Roddy White

WR - Antonio Gates

WR - Chad Ochocinco

K - Ryan Lindell

K - Mike Nugent

DEF - GB

I picked Third.

not that big of a fan on that pick.. just because they have a stable of RBs. I'm sure they will be distributed the load between barber, jones, and choice.

why carry two kickers? They don't really get injured, and you can simply pick a decent choice off waivers for your bye week. Use that spot to get another RB. Other than that, you're straight, I think 85 is going to blow up this year along with Coles and Henry.

i added a running back earnest graham and cut the kicker pending waivers but since no one has empty roster spots i believe he will go through

Rosters - 2QB - 3RB - 4WR - 2K - 1DEF

Start - 1QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1K - 1Def

Scoring - Standard (not ppr)

QB - Matt Ryan

QB - Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Marion Barber

RB - Knowshon Moreno

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Roddy White

WR - Antonio Gates

WR - Chad Ochocinco

K - Ryan Lindell

K - Mike Nugent

DEF - GB

I picked Third.

knowshon moreno is listed as the third running back on depth chart plus i read somewhere that denver was going to have running back by committee and they have three running backs. also he is a rookie so i dont know how much playing time he going to get right away anyway i know he is on your bench on the bye week it might hurt you. like the guy said before running back by commitee philosophy.

you should get a starting running back for a team like tim hightower, earnest graham, etc

knowshon moreno is listed as the third running back on depth chart plus i read somewhere that denver was going to have running back by committee and they have three running backs. also he is a rookie so i dont know how much playing time he going to get right away anyway i know he is on your bench on the bye week it might hurt you. like the guy said before running back by commitee philosophy.

you should get a starting running back for a team like tim hightower, earnest graham, etc

Knowshon will get plenty of carries in Denver, and with their new coaching staff in place, he'll have plenty of opportunities to get touches. I would get another running back though, and not necessarily a starter. Try to find a goal line back, which Hightower and Graham are. Another option is James Davis of Cleveland. He is a risky pick up, but mid season it could pay off. He's an if guy, if someone goes down, he's your point hoarder.

Rate my team please!

12-team league:

QB: Roethlisberger

RB: Turner

RB: Westbrook

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Ocho Cinco

WR: Ginn Jr.

DEF/ST: Vikings

K: Nick Folk (Dallas)

B: Cutler (QB)

B: Ray Rice (RB)

B: Derrick Ward (RB)

B: K. Winslow (WR/TE)

B: Chester Taylor (RB)

B: James Davis (RB)

I had the first pick (Turner). Probably will end up trading a RB to get another WR at some point.

Rate my team please!

12-team league:

I had the first pick (Turner). Probably will end up trading a RB to get another WR at some point.

i would trade chester taylor or derrick ward for a wideout maybe a 3yr, or someone who we get some sneaky tds

cut james davis and sign a better running back , hightower, julius jones, etc whoever you think better and available

also it kind of a push between cutler and rotethisleber as to who start

Rate my team please!

12-team league:

whoa how did u get turner and westbrook in a 12 team league?

I like my team.

Qbs: Brady, Eli

Rbs: LT, Willie Parker, caddilac, and norwood

WRs: T.O, Brylan edwards, Ted Gin Jr, and Marrio Manningam.

TEs: Gates

Kicker: Neil Rackers

DE: Packers, Vikings.

Only thing I think im weak at is WR. I have a lot of potential at receiver but thats only if they play up to par with their talents which is a guessing game week to week. lol