Brian Williams

Knight of God

He WILL start. If he doesn't start I'll be 1) shocked 2) you'll see enough of him to know too much about him.

This guy was a starter in Jacksonville and already knows the system. Smith brought him in to either start at corner, FS, or to take over during the game at some time. This is about to be a serious week and the game is going to be a slobber knocker. Didn't know much about Brian Williams, except his league known tude. He's a terror...

A CB with a SS personality.

He WILL start. If he doesn't start I'll be 1) shocked 2) you'll see enough of him to know too much about him.

This guy was a starter in Jacksonville and already knows the system. Smith brought him in to either start at corner, FS, or to take over during the game at some time. This is about to be a serious week and the game is going to be a slobber knocker. Didn't know much about Brian Williams, except his league known tude. He's a terror...

A CB with a SS personality.

Either way he will be an improvement whether its at CB or S. I feel much more comfortable with him and Coleman back there than Decoud and Coleman.

I think it is a solid pick up. Both him and Tye Hill were solid pick ups. Not flashy but solid and we gave up next to nothing to get them. Hopefully we can get Hill up to speed quickly so he can compete to start.

Oh I think this move may create more flah than you may anticipate. DB is one of my strengths of knowledge. Hill still has a high ceiling and Williams will push Houston and Grimes the way Horn pushed White and Jenkins (remember?)