Greg Reid

#1$tunna

he wasn't getting into uga.. we were just a hat for him.. it was fsu or bama.

This. He wouldn't have made the grades at UGA. His athletic ability far out-paces his mental ability. Also, he was afraid of the competition at UGA and in the SEC.

Very good showing tonight, though. Still, it was Miami.

This. He wouldn't have made the grades at UGA. His athletic ability far out-paces his mental ability. Also, he was afraid of the competition at UGA and in the SEC.

you make it sound like uga athletes are all pre-med. i mean, you have caleb king on your team. he's definitely not the brightest apple.

the sec brainwashing will only get worse now that espn is tied to the hip to the sec. in reality, there is so much talent in the nation at this point, that every school can get athletes, not just the sec. i dont see why sec homers continue to make this misconception year after year.

miami is going to be a good team this year after they finish their 4 game gauntlet.

you make it sound like uga athletes are all pre-med. i mean, you have caleb king on your team. he's definitely not the brightest apple.

the sec brainwashing will only get worse now that espn is tied to the hip to the sec. in reality, there is so much talent in the nation at this point, that every school can get athletes, not just the sec. i dont see why sec homers continue to make this misconception year after year.

miami is going to be a good team this year after they finish their 4 game gauntlet.

SEC homers can because they have the last THREE BCS titles

SEC homers can because they have the last THREE BCS titles

florida and lsu can, bc theyre the only teams to win them. last i checked you dont share bcs titles between your entire conference.

that said, its not like other teams cant compete with them. usc(west) has talent every year and they could not be further anyway from being in the sec. saying that people are afraid to compete with the sec or that they have more speed than other conferences is asinine.

florida and lsu can, bc theyre the only teams to win them. last i checked you dont share bcs titles between your entire conference.

that said, its not like other teams cant compete with them. usc(west) has talent every year and they could not be further anyway from being in the sec. saying that people are afraid to compete with the sec or that they have more speed than other conferences is asinine.

You speak as if GT has done a lot lately. :lol:

you were referring to "SEC homers" and the last three teams to win the title are in that conference. Why are you trying to make it a individual team thing now when you were just referring to the conference as a whole? Show me where someone said people are afraid of the SEC

no he wouldn't have qualified to get into Georgia nor would he had passed the character test either. He was indeed afraid of competition which makes no sense since he is very talented.

Caleb King qualified to get into uga, greg reid would not have.

It's not sec brainwashing, the SEC is the best conference in the country and SEC Homers can talk about it all the want we have had 3 straight BCS titles coming from our conference. An ACC fan has nothing to say about since your conference is considered one of the worst conferences nationally and haven't had a true national contender in many years. There is no misconception at all other than from ACC fans who can't admit the truth and continue to bash espn and other entities who see the SEC for what it is: The best conference in the country year in and year out.

The whole reason Greg decommited from UF after being commited almost a whole year was because he watched the season and saw he would have to come in and fight with a lot of talent in our secondary to even see the field and he didn't want to do that and he himself did not shy away from saying that.

Dude had his choice of UF, Bama, UGA, and FSU... He chose FSU so if you look at that without bias what does that say?

He had his choice between a plethora of other schools too it just came down to Bama and FSU, he was a 5 star prospect for crying out loud. He decommitted from UF for why jgator stated. He wants to play as a freshman.

He had his choice between a plethora of other schools too it just came down to Bama and FSU, he was a 5 star prospect for crying out loud. He decommitted from UF for why jgator stated. He wants to play as a freshman.

And he did play as a freshman.....way beyond his years. Excellent individual and team effort for him. I sure wish we could have kept him home. Tallahassee is a lot closer to home for him than Athens.

great game last night btw.. branden smith and greg reid will be forever compared.

yeah it was sac. that's why I'm not taking the loss to hard. Reid really showed out last night. I'm still very optimistic about our season. Just gotta defend the pass and wrap up..but most of all EXECUTE. we cant be on the 1 yard line given 3 tries and not score.

yeah it was sac. that's why I'm not taking the loss to hard. Reid really showed out last night. I'm still very optimistic about our season. Just gotta defend the pass and wrap up..but most of all EXECUTE. we cant be on the 1 yard line given 3 tries and not score.

You actually had 5 tries inside the 20 and 4 inside the 3. Not sure how we escaped with a win. Crazy game!!!